Nicotine liquid

Starting June 1, 2015, there’s a 5 cent per ml increase on all liquids containing nicotine in NC. So, my 240ml $35 regular priced nicotine go up to $47.

Wait for it…there it is!!!

That is just plain disturbing…

1 Like

Don’t be too sad.

Here in the UK nicotine costs me
£14.99 per 100ml @72mg.

What’s that about $25 for 100ml of 72mg.

Generally it’s our Pharma companies selling the Nic to the USA as well and you guys still manage to get it cheaper anyway lol.

1 Like

Now that Bull City Vapor in NC no longer sells Vapers Tek nicotine, anybody out there have a line on who else, other than Vapers Tek, sells their Nic? Asking cause I’m looking for a coupon code to go along with the purchase. Vapers Tek seems never to have a coupon code anywhere to be found!

Hey @daath, you think you could sweet talk them into an ELRECIPES discount?

2 Likes

@CatHouseVapor is working with one of the main nic vendors but wouldnt say who, yet. Im really hoping it is VT as i will never order another NN product again. Ive had far too many issues with their product and their almost non-existent CS. That really sucks to hear about BCV but i generally purchase nicotine straight from the origin to ensure the product integrity.

2 Likes

Man this sux I been busy packing getting ready to move again to Seattle. Crap meter seriously just went up. So does this mean Carolina xtract is also a part of this ?

1 Like

Oh man, i didnt even think of that. Ill have to look into it. That would suck as they were the company i was going to purchase from for the business.

I threw some in the cart, no tax. I dont know much about this situation or when it goes into affect tho.

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where Unfortunately (I guess), for you, it is NN. We are still discussing with Jake but we plan to sell the NIC, however, it will ship from their lab directly to maintain the chain of custody. I’m really sorry to hear you don’t like their products and that you’ve had issues with them. PM me if/when you have time to explain.

Either way, we currently have both generic and NN VG/PG in stock for 4oz, but will be updating our site to begin selling 16oz (1/2 liter) and 32oz (1 liter) this week as soon as the bottles arrive and we have the Heat Induction Sealer lids delivered. We currently have the machine and lids for the 4oz bottles (24mm) but are awaiting the lids for the 28mm bottle necks. This protection we’ve recently added will ensure no tampering post-bottling.

1 Like

Way ahead of you @Jimk, I haven’t heard anything back from them though… :smiley:

You buy nicotine from the UK?

2 Likes

Ill do you one better, i posted about it here on ECR. This thread contains two links to discussions on Reddit a few months back.

My titration results came out to average appx 186mg/ml on that batch after three tests. On a previous batch it came out to avg 179mg/ml over three tests. there is a margin of error here as i didnt use a high resolution titration testing kit. I mixed the 100ml/ml VG based solution for an hour before i tested after slightly heating it to reduce viscosity. Jake promised me an email within 15 minutes of our reddit discussion, that was many months ago and i never received anything from him. I didnt want a refund or new product, after he finally admitted there was an issue all i wanted was a test kit so that i could calculated exactly how much VG i needed to add to bring the solutions down to 100mg/ml so that i wouldnt have to calculate the difference when i mixed.

I had asked a question about overages in a prior thread asking if their product was somehow stronger and made a joke about how it made me cough fart even at 6mg. He offered a roll of toilet paper and said that it is impossible the solution could have a higher concentration than advertised.

Before this whole ordeal i was a huge fanboi and advertised their product all over reddit, for free of course. After seeing how they treated other well respected members of our community and getting the same treatment i decided to never again use their product. I even disposed of what i have and looked elsewhere.

EDIT TO ADD: I provided the links so that you could decide for yourself, i never expect anyone to believe me without all the information on the subject. One must be able to make a decision based on facts. I wish you the best and rest assured that no matter what you decide it will not prevent me from flavoring orders.

2 Likes

Well its UK sourced but sold in the US. Recently i have been using Carolina Xtraction nicotine. Fantastic product. I used the last of my Vaperstek a couple weeks ago and planned to by from CE from here on out.

2 Likes

Please do ! I haven’t tapped into my bottle yet still working with VT last i got from them. I don’t care for most nicotine suppliers either Man I hope I can stock up . I have never tried my freedom smokes nicotine I would rather not have to honestly as I love’d the VT and going off of what you said on Carolina I’ll take your word for it have u ever tried MFS Nic ? I am Not going back to WL or NN if I can help it.

1 Like

I havent use MFS, they didnt have a favorable following in the DIY sub.

1 Like

Yea that’s what my gut feeling is telling me. There’s a reason why I haven’t tried lol thanks.

1 Like

Thought you might be! Thanks for that.

1 Like

FWIW, I have used MFS nic for awhile now and haven’t had any problems with it. It’s not nearly as clear as the NN sample, but after what you posted and said, Ken, I’d rather not take the chance. I was gonna order a bottle from BCV soon but it looks like that’s blown to heck. :pensive: I might just order straight from VT or await hearing from you about whether or not Carolina X is going to keep their Nic up. Last resort is to order a big bottle of higher mg from MFS, put it in smaller bottles, and stick them in the downstairs freezer. At least that will keep me for a little bit. If this malarky gets worse, I will probably wind up ditching nicotine altogether. Sad days.

2 Likes

Nope…can’t do it. It’s the only vice I have left!

2 Likes

Just as a follow up to this conversation, while we do have plans to carry Nicotine on our site and have discussed carrying NN products, nothing is complete yet. We will research this issue further, follow up with NN, and we have also contacted Carolina Xtraction, and Vapers Tek about wholesale pricing for their nicotine.

Thanks for the mention @Ken_O_Where and for the PM conversation.

2 Likes

My pleasure, thank you for taking the time to read through it all. You can PM me anytime, i am always happy to help when and where i am able.

3 Likes

I’m cutting my Nic usage down myself but not there yet. Hoping Carolina x will be available.

1 Like