Nicotine liquid

Good idea cuz that is just crazy. My last order was just a couple weeks ago. If the shipping prices have gone up that much it would be my last.

1 Like

I remember checking out their pricing a month or so ago and it was the same situation then. Guess itā€™s time to ride my horse, ā€œBelligerentā€ up to their front door and get some answers.

4 Likes

ROFL! Thats beautiful. manā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only used 100mg nic/PG. Is there advantages to useing nic at lesser MG besides life span?

Scroll up I posted a reply to u on this Iā€™ve read this b4 it is nude Nic. Speaking about storing Nic.

Iā€™m not sure when/if weā€™ll have restrictions imposed.

But one thing I can say is that if the UK have NIC restrictions imposed it wouldnā€™t be long before its felt across the pond as most of the NIC in the USA is imported from the UK.

Itā€™s just they charge us rediculously larger costs to have it.

J

Right now itā€™s nic, soon we will feel it across the entire industryā€¦ Looming regulations. No one knows what will happen and are a bit too relaxed. When things get tough vendors will have to raise prices to try and stay in business. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m buying everything I can right now. If itā€™s real nice I buy 2. There is a method to my madness.

2 Likes

I currently have Wizards nic on itā€™s way, 100mg/ml, I see a lot of people freezing it. Since I am the only person using it (well my step daughter also)ā€¦ what type container are people using it to freeze in? Glass will shatter wonā€™t itā€¦ and wonā€™t most plastic become either fragile or crack?

1 Like

It wont actually freeze, the freezing point of PG/VG is lower than what your freezer can produce. I break mine down into smaller glass bottles then vacuum seal them, a step which is probably unnecessary, then into the deep freeze. I keep one 60ml bottle in the upstairs freezer in a ziplock bag.

All freezing does is slow the rate of oxidation.

I wondered the same thing so I put both glass and plastic in freezer.
Just pulled out a 4oz glass bottle out of freezer after about 6 wks.
It was a little thick, but still in the bottle, liquid, and moving around. The 120mil plastic container of nic sloshed when i shook it, so both containers good to go in by my ā€œbackyardā€ scientific experiment :blush:

And my vote for quality nicotine goes to HeartLand vapes. Have received several orders from them. Great quality, fast shipping :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Either material will work. As @Highcountry stated, it will not actually freeze. We all know that if a frozen liquid in a container thaws, it will expand. If this were the case that glass container could shatter. It doesnā€™t freeze so youā€™re cool using glassā€¦

The plastic may or may not crack most likely depending on the amount a room left in the container only if the material was frozen. Fragile, the answer to that is probably yes but, once back to room temperature the plastic should go back to normal. If you drop the COLD bottle of nic there is a good chance of cracking itā€¦

1 Like

Thx for both replies, kinda makes me feel a bit better about using the freezer, although I had planned to also vacuum seal it, if the bottles or containers broke, it would have still ruined the nic.

2 Likes

Also it will keep freezer smells out of the liquid, even one uses plastic bottles for storage.

1 Like

which is a damn good ideaā€¦

1 Like

I also shrink wrap the caps on, some might think it overkill but i have never had my nic taste like steak.

1 Like

And who ever would want it to taste like steak. Steak and Vape, naaaah. I would much rather Shrimp and Vape, or maybe Lobster and Vapeā€¦lol

2 Likes

MmmM, yeah, ill have some of that! :smile:

1 Like

Have to say, I ordered VT, and while it was a bit more pricey, mixed my first bottle and from the taste test after some warm ultrasonic steeping, it killed the WL nic I had been using, price is not to big of an issue for me honestly, not if it gets quality!

3 Likes

Is keeping nic you are using in the fridge a good idea.does it slow down oxidisation ?

I was told to store it in a glass container and put it in the freezer to slow down oxidation.

2 Likes