Nicotine liquid

I’m starting to believe almost any nic is better than WL or Nicotine Labs nic…

1 Like

Totally agree! I just finally finished off a 250ml bottle of WL nic. It was very peppery. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I started mixing with the VapersTek nicotine. Their nic is soooo much better!

1 Like

have to agree with Ringling pretty much WL, ECX and nicotine labs are no go for their Nic.

But VT, heartland, Carolina xtract are winners for sure !!!

3 Likes

Doe’s everyone also freeze extra VG and PG, or do you just store it in a dark place?

The only reason we refrigerate or freeze our nicotine is to slow down oxidation. Our nicotine is one of the most expensive ingredients in our juice so we try to keep it useable as long as possible. Neither straight VG or PG you have this problem. Both have a fairly long shelf life unrefrigerated. Though VG and PG shelf life is probably longer than nicotine, I recommend buying quantities you will use within 3 months and you will have no need to worry about lost. I can see trying to stockpile Nicotine with all the possible regulations we may be faced with but there should not be a problem with VG and PG so why buy so much we need to worry about spoilage…

1 Like

Like Ringling said its not an issue. Just keep you pg VG in a cool dark place like a cabinet or drawer will be fine enough. I will say one thing occasionally check your caps on both and make sure they’re on well. Bc they are both air thirsty they try to draw air in and sometimes the bottle can begin to sweat bad sign prob not worth ruining your mixes toss and buy a new supply. Lesson learned.

A real newbie here, I have some 48mg/ ml coming in. I also have some PG VG coming in, should I go ahead and mix my nic base (12mg) , or will it last longer doing them as I use them.

Hope that doesnt sound stupid, but I am kind of ignorant about this stuff.

1 Like

They last longer on their own. Feel free to make a 100 ml batch of your favorite ratio and use it as well. Makes for easy batches. I do both but making a large 12 mg batch is always easiest and it will begin to oxidize because you are opening it up to air each time to draw off the batch but trust me it is fine and 100 mls goes by quickly !

1 Like

thank you.

1 Like

Anytime ! Your welcome. But do yourself a favor and buy a nice 100 ml dark glass bottle with a proper lid. It will save your base and possibly extend it. If you don’t find 100 ml you will easily find 60 ml bottles brown ones at the health food store.

thanks and yeah. on my short list. They got em cheap where I get my juices, WL

1 Like

Just my 2 cents. I started off buying my flavors at WL as well many flavors you can buy at ecigsexpress and save money as well get a larger container. WL is only small 8ml Bottles where ECX is 10-30 mls each depending on vendor and you get to use a coupon. let me know if you want the coupon.

You’re not buying their nicotine I hope! Too peppery, use Heartland!

1 Like

I second this !!! No WL Nic OMG nasty crap

2 Likes

Ooops. yeah, be here tomorrow. Oh well, we live and learn.

But Heartland, was gonna be 10+ bucks S&H. I thought it was a misprint so did it again. And they are just up the road a couple hundred miles.

Besides, the guy from cathouse said that they are about to start carrying nic juice and I already saw their flavors, gonna place an order this weekend for some of their flavors.

Do not know if you saw the thread, but cathouse guy is giving us 10% off on top of the regular 10% this weekend. It is over on the thread “honest opinion”

2 Likes

BTW. yeah, yall tell me now … just kidding. not a big bottle 120ml IIRC.

and thanks again, Always like coupons … :smiley:

1 Like

You will have to make the adjustment in your " vudget " Nic Makes the juice.

You’ll just have an additional " flavor " /pepper to combat. We’ve pretty much all have used it ( WL Nic)
My guess is you could play around with Distilled water using roughly 0.5-2% in your mixes to attempt to soften the pepper harshness of it. You may like it some ppl do not even taste it. This is my hope for you !

1 Like

Freedomvapers gets you 10% off only until July 3rd so tonight at midnight. A new coupon will come out in about 2 days thou.

1 Like

Keep in mind they ship Priority Mail and Liquids are heavy.
Before I rebought nic I’d try the WL Nic. Perhaps you and your wife will be one of the few who actually prefer the nic peppery. Some people do!

Thanks for the info about the peppery taste, at least now I can adjust or at least know what the problem is.

Hey, I like pepper on my watermelon, maybe …,…

RGR the extra cost priority mail, and

Amy2, thanks for the code, my check doesnt come in until midnight, so there will be another come along.

2 Likes