Nicotine River - Updates

Could you possible PM about $30 for shipping? That is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

Thank you for promptly replying!!!

4 Likes

A message for everyone!

If there are any flavors that youā€™d like for us to carry on our site please let us know here! Weā€™d love to take on some new products! Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m almost positive itā€™s being formulated over at the facility :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I know the answer but anytime you say something like this i have to throw it out there just in case something may change :slight_smile:

FA CREAM WHIPPED lol

3 Likes

Shisha Orangeā€¦(INW)

2 Likes

Good luck with that Butter Rum. Iā€™ve tried every butter rum from every manufacturer out there. NO ONE has gotten it right yet.

1 Like

Wow. That surprises me.
I have thoroughly enjoyed LorAnnā€™s Butter Rum.

Though I always welcome a new take on an old favorite (assuming Purilum is coming out with their own Butter Rum)!

@Nicotine_River
Iā€™d like to request you carry DIYFS Holy Vanilla.
Iā€™d also like to request that your Purilum lab craft a line of ā€œsyrupā€ and/or ā€œjellyā€ flavorsā€¦
Boysenberry syrup (ala IHOP)
Strawberry jelly
Blueberry jelly
and last, but not leastā€¦
Apple Butter!

Iā€™d also like to request that you KEEP A/AP as viable options in the creation of theseā€¦ As DX or v2 flavors have a really bad taste to them IMO, and I wonā€™t buy them any more.
TIA for your consideration!

PS: oh yeah! Butter - someone has to be able to replace Capā€™s original butter flavor (without weighing heavy on Diacetyl!)

4 Likes

Very interesting! This jelly line idea has our attention! Thanks everyone for your thoughts so far. We are looking into carrying all of these :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have great news!

Currently weā€™re about to add Strawberry Biscuit, Kigola, Kilanca and the other flavors back to the site. They will be listed under ā€œNicotine Riverā€. Here is the link: https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/nicotine-river-flavors

Do not worry about the company name change. These are the exact same flavors you were purchasing before. After constant efforts of reformulation and no definite results we were lead to the conclusion that it would be best to have these flavors placed under the Nicotine River name once again.

Please note that these flavors: Cream Dream, Golden Eye, Heaven, Kigola, Kilanca, Ocean Myst, Paradiso, Strawberry Biscuit, Vanilla Bacco are the ONLY flavors being impacted by this name change. This will not be happening in the future to any other flavor.

Feel free to ask questions here and I will respond promptly! Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank god!!! SB is back. I was about to disown you all.

4 Likes

@Skullblade789 if youā€™re happy weā€™re happy!

Also, @Rob62 that Vanilla Bacco is calling your name :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of the Hangsen flavors with the most recipes only 3 of the top 10 are tobacco. There are 2865 recipes for the top 10 alone. Hangsen popularity

1 Like

We will look into this as well! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to see you carry Real Flavors. currently the best price per ml is direct from them but the smallest size is 1oz.
About Hangsen:
From the largest site I know of that carries them hereā€™s the top 25 sellers:
French Vanilla Ice Cream
RY4
Desert Ship
Australian Chocolate
Cream
Italian Cream
Red USA Mix
Ice Cream
Pineapple
Banana
Highway
Strawnerry
Mango
Juicy Peach
Vanilla
Arabic Tobacco
No.5
Flue Cured
Tab Blended
RY1
Virginia Tobacco
Cheesecake
Cuba
Indian Tobacco
Turkish blended

3 Likes

Is there any coupon codes right now?

1 Like

I think the only one going on right now is coupon code ART will get you 20% off of FlavourArt concentrates.

4 Likes

Noiceā€¦ Hmm, maybe I had better get an order in.

Nicotine river comes through again!! Just in time for weekend mix session!! Thanks @Nicotine_River

5 Likes