Nicotine River - Updates

Yeah, you got it!!

3 Likes

Sweet!! $50 is a nice price point. Was having to hold off on orders until they were very large because minimum shipping kept showing around $13. You totally made my day!!

:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Glad we could make you happy!

Please let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is good news! Iā€™ve never placed an order with you because of the crazy shipping cost, but will now look at you when shopping and doing cost comparisons.

2 Likes

We hope we exceed your expectations :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have questions!

3 Likes

I made my first DIY order from you guys, because of the free shipping and the fact that you guys offer 2oz bottles. For some flavors 1oz isnā€™t enough and 4oz is too much. Then the free shipping stopped. The shipping would turn a $25 order into an almost $40 order, so I stopped ordering. So this new shipping pricing structure is great news! My next order just may be from you guys.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! We appreciate any business and if you have questions or concerns Iā€™m always here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is a huge relief! Thanks so much!

4 Likes

You rock! $50.00 shouldnā€™t be hard to spend. This will make a big difference. Thank you!

5 Likes

And just when you thought Nicotine River couldnā€™t get any betterā€¦GREAT news !
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I was just gonna look around and managed to load 25 clams worth of stuff in my cart
Damn if I order before next month I may not survive the impact to my head.
I spent this months and a bit over come to think on it already.

3 Likes

Same here as am trying to catch up a little,lol. Iā€™m soooo corrupted.

4 Likes

just in time way to go NR

1 Like

@Nicotine_River any idea when you will have FW fruit rings back in stock ??? rough eta

Got a clam chowder in the works?!

Hah If I find a Clam flavor iā€™ll for sure make one

I might have to do some Crab Cakes instead for now. This one along with a dozen other intense flavors are in my cart but I canā€™t order till the first of the month for fear of bodily injury.

4 Likes

Whatever doesnā€™t kill you makes you stronger - but if you ever mix crab cakes i wanna see the first vape on video.

6 Likes

Hell to the yes

3 Likes

Should be back in stock within a day or two at the most :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ty very much

2 Likes