Nicotine River discount no longer works... other Nicotine choices?

Wow they may have jumped the gun damn no bueno

1 Like

The FAA and DOT will fine you heavily for shipping flammable liquids like that through the air. As you can see their shipping policies are not similar to ours in any way due to the fact that we have been fined for doing such a thing and they have not. We changed our policies because everyone in this industry has a target on their back by the FAA and DOT for illegal transportation of goods. Flammable flavors and Nicotine above 48mg is required to ship a specific way ultimately resulting in the shipping charges being more than regular. We are expecting everyone in this industry to soon comply with what the FAA and DOT state. Shipping throughout the industry will rise and will become the normal due to these regulations that must be implemented. Although it is more expensive, it is legal.

3 Likes

well why did you guys have to go get caught shame on you lol jk :wink:

1 Like

are you guys trying to make your pur line to where you dont have those problems ???

2 Likes

Haha we had no idea that the goods were illegal! However, it is what it is.

In regards to Purilum, very few flavors will be flammable (for future reference). Shipping on practically all of Purilum wonā€™t require any flammable shipping specifications. Weā€™re doing our best to avoid the flammable flavor issue we keep stumbling across with other flavors we resell!

We do hope that you all understand our complications in regards to the shipping costs.

If you have any questions please let us know!

4 Likes

i hear ya , its all good it is what it is i believe you have our support ( at least mine ) but i think everyone elses as well enjoy whats left of the weekend

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

By the way that Honeydew Melon by Purilum sure does smell quite fantastic. Our team has yet to try the taste however, we believe youā€™ll be satisfied haha

Have a good weekend Fidalgo!

3 Likes

im more than willing to test that for you :wink:

1 Like

my last shipment of sodium metal came via airplane

i just made an order for a liter of 3mg nicotine from nicotine river and they charged me $11 shipping. thatā€™s pretty ridiculous imo. i looked on the website and didnā€™t see any free shipping offers. does anyone know if they offer free shipping bc $11 shipping on a $12 item is not going to be happening anymore.

I donā€™t know if this is the answer you seek, if not look furter up in this thread and you will find a lot of information

1 Like

What was your order number?

is that showing up as huge txt on everyone elseā€™s screen?

1 Like

Ya you have 2 # at the start probably

2 Likes

Does anyone have a recent discount code for @Nicotine_River?

Donā€™t believe there is an actual codeā€¦Free shipping with $50 & above.

1 Like

If you are looking for other choices I will chime in and recommend that you get your nicotine from Carolina. Yes, their nicotine is more expensive than nicotine from other sources. But itā€™s worth it. Iā€™ve tasted nic from a variety of sources side-by-side, and Carolinaā€™s really is better.

1 Like

@Nicotine_River Per our conversation, has your boss had the chance to look into the fix for the shipping rates of your NicShield for New Jersey (zip code 08081)?

• Thank you kindly.

Currently on the shipping quotes, we have contacted our application developer to see if there may be bugs. He has been working on the system and are expecting an answer shortly! Thank you :slight_smile:

As for the discount codes if anyone is interested, we currently have the 15% off code: PurilumFlavors (Only applies to Purilum concentrates).

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your speedy reply. I look forward to hearing the answer.

1 Like