Nicotine River - Updates

@Sprkslfly I can’t agree more. You can wonder why OTHER companies aren’t doing the same ? Ehhhh, I guess they’re not all the same after all …

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River You’re making it VERY hard to NOT place another panic order with you guys. With soo many companies cutting back, cutting corners, dropping the ball more and more frequently, you guys just keep STEPPING it UP !!!

6 Likes

Glad to hear you’re satisfied with what we’re bringing to the table! We’re always looking to improve and progress throughout the industry! Thank you for all the kind words!!!

6 Likes

Oh yes, it’s been BROUGHT !!!, You guys have not only brought it, you SET it too. Outstanding service, and the selection, and pricing continues to improve.

9 Likes

This picture cracked me up! haha! I love how you added that nicely set table :joy:

You’re a great customer and I appreciate all the positive feedback you provide! It’s always great to hear a persons thoughts on us! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh no, I was really excited about that flavor. I love a good cake flavor and other than FW yellow cake (not a fan of gunking so I don’t use) the best I found is Jungle Flavors. I had a feeling you were going to be the one to take the crown though, I’ve been digging PUR a lot and knew if it was released it could be the FW/JF killer. Hopefully in the future you guys can tackle this, I’m not giving up yet lol. The new flavors look great, they’ll be in the next order…thanks again for everything and the fast reply, you guys are the best!

6 Likes

This is one more reason why other than for Shisha Orange, NR is the only supplier I buy from! Unless it’s one Heck of a sale. ( and it has to be a HUGE sale )

4 Likes

Any deals on nic and flavor right now?

1 Like

Shisha Orange will be coming soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look into the simply cake once more however, the chance of it coming back is minimal! Hang in there!!!

3 Likes

Other than the $50 free shipping deal we currently do not have any discounts/sales active

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes…that Simply Cake is really good…if possible I would put it back out there…yummy. I didn’t delete my review from the data base yet…and won’t until I’ve used it all up and update my flavor list…sorry not sorry :wink:

mwahahahaha

It won’t let me delete it from the Reddit site either, so people might ask about it again :frowning:

5 Likes

No worries at all! Keep it out there! I am going to contact Purilum tomorrow about this when they’re work day begins again and do my best to have Simply Cake back in stock! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Has anyone heard any dates for the Hangsen flavors?

2 Likes

I was hoping for the same thing. Problem is that phrase “sold out” keeps appearing. Either NR is just that successful, or someone isn’t ordering enough stock.

4 Likes

For Hangsen the flavors are actually stuck in customs and we are working on having them cleared! We ordered them a month ago or so and they should be released shortly

Thank you!

9 Likes

Just recently, we released Flavor Revolution!

Feel free to check out the flavors! We guarantee you’ll find something you like! We will be expanding our inventory of this Flavor Company soon! Thank you! :slight_smile:

logonew_large

Enjoy!

9 Likes

You have my attention!!

“Hopes” list:
Boysenberry, apple butter, Pecan Pie,
Jams: strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry,
And last, but far from least chocolate!
Oh! And a good pie crust or two (traditional flour based, and graham type)!!

Not that I ask for much… :flushed:
:laughing:

Thanks guys! Looking forward to checking things out (as funds permit)!

3 Likes

Flavor Revolution.

3 Likes

thank you i just read that lol , have you tried any ??

2 Likes