Nicotine River - Updates

Timestamps my friend! They only just announced them a few hours ago :wink: (though Iā€™d be willing to bet money that thereā€™s a lucky tester or two out there!)

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River has anyone sampled these flavors for you guys like tbe purilium line ?? im sure i spelled purilium wrong sorry

3 Likes

I havenā€™t yet.

3 Likes

i just noticed that as well im on roll arent i

3 Likes

:laughing: yep. We all have those days/moments though!

3 Likes

As far as Purilum goes I have tried all of these

Watermelon Cotton Candy
Grape Soda
Kiwi
Papaya Mango
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Acai Berry

If I was asked to choose one flavor as a stand alone that I could vape the rest if my life, Watermelon Cotton Candy would be the one. It is a true county fair cotton candy. Outstanding!

Vanilla nut brittle gets a 10/10 for awesome flavor as well.

Grape Soda is an excellent candy vape.

Kiwi after 30 days is quite possibly the best kiwi I have ever had.

10 Likes

it amazes me that i have NO grape flavors in my stash , i do have the lotus/mf in my cart but out of 300 or so flaves no grape and i love grapes

6 Likes

I highly recommend the Grape Soda. Mixes well with a tart apple or watermelon.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to try for a grape cream soda with it. I still need to find a decent cream sodaā€¦for now Iā€™m just playing with creams.

4 Likes

Stopped in to see if anyone had tried the new Flavor Revolution line at NR. Always on the lookout for new flavors, especially a new blue raspberry. Will be trying the Flavor Revolution Blue Raspberry in my order that I am putting in before the next 24 hours are up.

What catches my eye is that the recommended usage level is 2% which is very strong for a 1.99$ 10ml.

Also probably going to get the watermelon, mango, and graham cracker.

@Nicotine_River
Where did this company come from? Are their flavors made specifically for vaping (Like Flavorah) or are they just a general flavor company? Also, any diketones in these?

2 Likes

This company is mainly based on the East Coast. They have been in the Food Industry +25 years. It may be difficult to find history on them so if you have other questions just let me know!

Also, there are no Diketones in these flavorings. Here is a statement from the owner,

"No acetyl propanol, and or diketones are used. First Creative Ingredients is our Food Flavoring Company. My two partners in Flavor Revolution owns First Creative Ingredients, but we opened an entirely separate company several years ago (Flavor Revolution) just for specializing in flavoring for the Vape Industry. We have focused from day one on the cleanest flavors we can make and consistent extracts without putting in chemicals that were known to be bad. We have never put these chemicals in or diacetyl(diketones) in our flavors.

Flavor Sweet is a high sugar substitute which First Creative Ingredients owns the trademark too. Flavor Sweet is the Brand Name and is not used at all in e-liquids just for sugar substitute in the food and beverage industry.

Flavor Revolution is dedicated 100% to making extracts for the e/liquid industry. We have 25 years + experience in the food industry. Hope that helps!"

Owner
Joe Glusak
Flavor Revolution

16 Likes

Shisha Orange is in stock :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Simply Cake by Purilum will be up on the site within a business day or two! Thank you!

9 Likes

Great Job NRā€¦ Iā€™m buying the first one! Thanks a million

5 Likes

Of course!

3 Likes

Thanks for adding it to your stock. I know Iā€™m not the ONLY one to request Shisha Orange, but now NR is truly MY One Stop Shop for DIY!

6 Likes

OooOOOoooh! Thatā€™s awesome news!! :thumbsup:
Thank you guys!!

6 Likes

Just got a bunch of new flavors revolution flavors! Now i need to find time to mix them :wink:

6 Likes

Right?! Iā€™m so happy!

4 Likes

Iā€™m right behind you. I have a bunch in my wish list thatā€™ll Iā€™ll be ordering this week. Curious to see how they compare to the other flavor houses in flavor accuracy and strength

3 Likes