Nicotine River - Updates

understandable thank you for. updating your progress btw i didnt get any damn stickers

3 Likes

Lol. If it makes you feel any better I asked for a sample of nic salt on my order. No beans. Lol

3 Likes

I asked for some child restraint caps, the guy emailed me back saying heā€™ll ā€œmake sureā€ they get thrown in.
Did not receive them. Told him about it in the email. Got ignored. Thatā€™s cool though.

Actually I didnā€™t ask for them. I told him that he could charge my card because I forgot to get extra caps OR he could throw them in for me and he agreed to throw them in, no go though. Ended up buying some on Amazon.

3 Likes

Kenbu, if you do ever encounter anything like this or need help with anything please only contact me,

Wes@nicotineriver.com

I will make sure that everything goes smoothly, every time.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help and Iā€™ll get it taken care of for you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Nicotine_River Canā€™t say Iā€™m not in love with that ^^^. :smile:

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River just wanted to says you guys are awesomeā€¦I put in an order on last Friday, live in Indiana and the order was at my house before I got home from work on Monday. Thatā€™s some fast service! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Where in Indiana?

1 Like

I live about 15 miles south of Lafayette.

3 Likes

We Hoosiers are pretty well represented here, huh.

4 Likes

Yes we are!

4 Likes

Yes! Must be all those silly state laws!

3 Likes

@FogMan77 Be careful how you answer, @Cutlass92 is off of house arrest from what I was toldā€¦

3 Likes

Dang it, your supposed to keep that quiet! Now I have to get my gili suit out!

3 Likes

Oh shit Iā€™m in trouble now! Time to move!

3 Likes

Sorry bro, I caught this too late ā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s not me! You wonā€™t ever see me cumin!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Any holiday/xmas nicotine sales?

1 Like

id hope not

3 Likes

You better be careful or youā€™ll be next.

2 Likes