Nicotine River - Updates

We are focusing on fixing this currently. International cards are still accepted! However, it must be sent somewhere in the US and they will have to send the package to you. There are various third party shipping companies in the US that can help you. We are currently looking for better solutions! This is all due to hazmat restrictions! We apologize :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isnā€™t Hazmat for flammable liquids only?

2 Likes

No. HAZMAT literally means hazardous materials.

So anything that receives that classification, deals with the applicable hoops.

Think gun powder, nuclear materials, etc. Not just liquid, and not just flammable.

2 Likes

Due to different countries having different regulations itā€™s difficult to really say what is considered legal and illegal to ship. We are currently working on fixing this. A third party shipper at this moment would be best and we do apologize.

2 Likes

The shipping does kind of bug me, I like USPS and itā€™s usually cheapest and reliable. But I see UPS listed cheapest. Iā€™m guessing some flavor Iā€™m getting is flammable?

Those dang flaming strawberries!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thats odd. How much is USPS usually for you? We have been working on fixing our shipping errors this whole time so it might have changed something around for you.

2 Likes

I think it has run around $3-$6 but it wasnā€™t USPS Priority, just first class,

1 Like

This seems to be a weight issue then. Weā€™re taking a look now. Just for confirmation, those 3 flavors were the only ones in the cart correct?

1 Like

That is correct, need the order #?

I just recently got an order for flavors only. I didnā€™t even get a choice as to shipping options like I usually get. It automatically entered UPS.

Then you ordered something flammable or nicotine over 48mg. The shipping laws are being enforced and NR has o ship those things ups ground only. They are considered hazardous and not allowed on planes. Nic River sent out an email on it a few weeks ago. Said it would automatically choose only ups ground if any of those items were put in the cart.

1 Like

There was also a list of the flavors that were flammable, but I deleted the email so Iā€™m not sure where it is. On their website somewhere maybe?

Found it in my deleted folder.

Thanks for posting this. I read it when it was first announced but somehow I missed a line - ā€œWe are considering eliminating these flavors altogetherā€¦respond with your thoughts.ā€

@Nicotine_River I apologize for not responding, but here are my thoughts.

No, donā€™t eliminate them. All youā€™d be doing is giving the customer a reason to stop shopping at NR. I think most people, when faced with the need to shop different vendors due to costs, availability or other reasons, will stick with one that meets more of their needs. At least thatā€™s how I am. When Iā€™m shopping I prefer to make one purchase with one vendor as often as I can. Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m not abnormal and that most folks are like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The flavors listed will not be deleted no worries! Weā€™ve decided to keep them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So the current reason why this is taking place is due to us working on the website with our product weights and prices. We are expecting all of this to be solved soon since our team is working non stop for solutions. We apologize for the inconvenience Cosmic and expect this to no longer be an issue very soon.

2 Likes

Thank you MysticRose for clearing that up. I did indeed order some of those flavors on the list. I donā€™t mind paying extra for flavors I want especially now that I understand why. NR has been pretty awesome for me so far.

3 Likes

Has the shipping issue been resolved yet? Iā€™m getting odd shipping rates as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue.

1 Like