Nicotine River - Updates

I had totally missed that @TheTinMan1 moonlights as a crossdresser. Thanks @woftam for pointing it out :laughing:

7 Likes

Pretty much anything goes at Walmart. It’s the only way I fit in there.

11 Likes

And a heartfelt piss up a rope to you! See if I ever hype your recipes again

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen don’t worry! Lemonade and much more will be in stock on the website fairly soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice job on you diy or die video. I liked the way you presented your self and the company.

3 Likes

I just spent a lot of money (for me) on your website. Don’t you dare have a sale anytime soon! :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re all good! We aren’t having a sale in the near future! Hope you enjoy the products and if you have any questions you can reach us back here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may have hyped it up just a tad. Not my fault if you sell out if it first day.

(If you do sell out of it first day, I want a cut for advertising.) (LMAO!!!)

5 Likes

Where did the wish list go?:mag_right::eyeglasses::flashlight:

Top left of the home page :slight_smile:

1 Like

It used to be but here’s what I see now. I was logged in when I took this.

1 Like

That’s so strange, I am seeing it on my end. We’ll look into this right now. I recommend in the spare time until I find a solution to restart your browser and clear the data of it. All that good stuff!

I’ll get back to you soon!

1 Like

Under every product it should say “add to wishlist” is that still there on your end? @MTLvis

1 Like

Nope, also missing. It appears to be something to do with LastPass. I can get them back but with LastPass logged into, it gets weird. It logs me in, I can go to my account page, but no evidence your wishlist exists. I ran Ccleaner, went to the home page and there it was, right where it’s supposed to be. I logged into LastPass, it filled out my login, I logged in, wishlist was gone. Super weird.:thinking:
At least now you know it’s not you, and I’ll find a work around.
Thanks for looking into it.

2 Likes

Now I can’t get it to NOT be there. I think "www’ stands for “why why why?”! :smirk:

3 Likes

I wish that I could add a a product to my wishlist when the product is currently out of stock. That would make shopping from my wishlist so much easier. Just a thought. :smile:

1 Like

We’re looking into cleaning up the wishlist a bit. Thank you for your input thought this actually never crossed our mind! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree. that’s my number 2 reason for using a wishlist. And a check box for notify when back in.

3 Likes

20% OFF sale on FlavourArt today only!

Discount code: FRIDAY

Ends at midnight PST!

5 Likes

When will you get the new FA flavors? I want them bad.