Nicotine River - Updates

I am waiting for @Nicotine_River to get this issue resolved, but may not be able to hold off much longer.

1 Like

Looks like they still have an issue since Iā€™m not the only one. If thatā€™s the case Iā€™m sure theyā€™re on top of it. NR is pretty good about site issues, theyā€™ll have it squared away soon Iā€™m sure

1 Like

We are currently working on this and expect it to be fixed within the timeframe of 1-3 days. We apologize for any inconveniences. Thank you all for being patient.

3 Likes

Sounds good, thanks for the update. One other thing I noticed, the longer I have to wait the bigger my cart gets. I donā€™t think you can help me with that thoughā€¦Iā€™ll have to refer this problem to my psychiatrist :grimacing:

7 Likes

Hahaha from our knowledge thatā€™s the greatest problem you could have :smirk::grin:

6 Likes

Is the international shipping issue due to be resolved within this timeframe too?

Unfortunately no. We have appointments set on becoming regulated, however. The only way to currently receive packages outside of the US is to order and have a third party shipping company pass the package along to you. We know of third party shipping companies willing to pass the package along no problem! Let us know if you need help!

1 Like

If anyone has used Purilum and is interested in posting their recipes feel free to! We just created a forum for that exact reason! Purilum Recipes!

3 Likes

I have almost the complete line, Iā€™m working on testing them all. Iā€™ll be sure to contribute to this once Iā€™m done with this step. Congrats by the way, the ones Iā€™ve done already have been good.

2 Likes

Thank you! We hope to see you on the new forum soon :slight_smile:

How is the shipping issue coming along? Once itā€™s sorted out can you please give us an update? I just wanna make sure that I donā€™t miss something when itā€™s squared awayā€¦thanks!

Weā€™ll post something here once itā€™s good to go! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your should insert this by all he flavors and or things that have to go ground

with a small one of these by the item title people would know they arenā€™t going to be able to get it from USPS priority air that way they wonā€™t be surprised by the shipping options when they come up. either that or the minute somebody puts one of the items in question into their cart have a pop up show telling them the item has to be shipped ground.

8 Likes

Or a flame lol

Yeah but Iā€™m graphically challenged and this was easier to do.

2 Likes

It looks like the shipping issues have been fixed. I was able to put my order in just now with the correct shipping chargesā€¦Thanks NR!

1 Like

I donā€™t know how Grant and his staff get anything done, they spend so much time bending over backward for us. They are the best. Never have I seen a staff so willing to work directly with their customers to accommodate each oneā€™s personal needs.

5 Likes

I totally agree. Iā€™m sure if I would have called they wouldā€™ve taken my order over the phone or whatever they needed to do to get my order in with the correct shipping costs, I have no doubt of that. I wasnā€™t in a hurry though, just wanted to try some tobaccoā€™s and grab a few others that Iā€™m running out on. These guys seriously are cut from a different cloth, Iā€™ll be a customer for life. I shill them in all my groups too, everyone that asks where to go for supplies I send them to NR

1 Like

I donā€™t even wait for them to ask anymore, is somebody is talking DIY around me Iā€™ll get at least three or four hits in about NR.

2 Likes

You guys are all the best! We went through as reweighed all products in our store to make sure nothing is off. I have a couple more little things to fix in shipping section but it is getting better day by day. Thank you guys all again for everything and have a great weekend!

10 Likes