Nicotine River - Updates

More Purilum! Up on the site! Not for sale yet though…they will be in stock very soon! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Are you sure it’s graphical? There could be other challenges too.

1 Like

@Nicotine_River

Is that Boysenberry the 601?

Yep yep 601 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is meant by the 601 if you don’t mind me asking?

Post number 601 I suspect

They’re just batch numbers. Nothing to worry about! We added two boysenberry flavors to the site. Boysenberry which is more fresh and natural. Then there is Boysenberry Reserves which is more like a smooth jam that goes well with desserts. We hope you enjoy both of them once they’re up! We expect them to be available in a week.

3 Likes

Just a quick PSA… Nic River has changed the name of Fuji Apple to Country Apple. According to the description, it’s the same flavor. For anyone that wants to make the changes in their flavor list on the database :slight_smile:

4 Likes

YES! Thank you for reminding me. We just changed the name since people were stating it wasn’t much of a Fuji Apple but more of a Cooked Apple. We decided Country Apple would fit the name best! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are the shipping prices correct now? Specifically on PG and VG? 1 liter of PG is $7.99, and the least expensive shipping is Fed Ex Ground for $7.87?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

The shipping prices are still being tweaked here and there but FedEx should be delivering the most accurate rates. Anything VG especially is quite heavy for its size so the pricing is always difficult with VG and PG more so VG, however. I hope this helps!

1 Like

NOW I’m interested. All I was thinking was FA Fuji Apple which has become quite tiresome to me. In fact I almost can’t vape it at all anymore.

2 Likes

Feel free to try Country Apple now and let us know what you think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you please tell me the level of addictive substance you put into the Strawberry Biscuit PUR? Good lord I cannot get enough.

3 Likes

I tried that flavoring a month or so ago in a tester (just the SB Biscuit and nothing else) I believe it was at 6%. If I remember I just shrugged my shoulders but wanted to try it again. How ya mixing it up? I’m just looking at that flavoring or if needed a sweetener or an additional Strawberry note… not an elaborate recipe, just curious on how your liking to vape it… just the Strawberry Biscuit as a single flavor mix?

2 Likes

I have done several mixes. I have tried it straight 7% and I love it. I have tried with Cream dream and vanilla swirl. I have mixed it in wild blueberry TFA, Cream Dream PUR, and Sweet Strawberry PUR. I have also mixed it in a complex recipe. Check out the February recipe mix thread. It is a wonderful flavor. I have mixed it with NETS as well. Letting them steep for a bit before I give final verdict.

2 Likes

Thx for the come back… my step daughter has exclusively vaped a SB recipe I made up called Strawberry tips and nothing else. She added some cream once or twice but that is it, until she screwed up making a new batch (she used all pg and no vg then asked me why it looked so “watery”). In desperation she grabbed one of my suicide mixes (mostly a version of SB mash and blazing moon… but a couple other things) and started raving about how good it was. I thought I would try and get her to look at something on the order of a simple Strawberry Biscuit mix.

2 Likes

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to try and place an order when every time one of the pop-ups show where someone bought this or that, the page refreshes? It’s stopping me in my tracks on Chrome. I’ll try another browser but geez man, very counter-productive for sales for the less patient shopper.

BTW I did clear cookies, etc. Reboot. Still the same behavior. If it doesn’t work on another browser I guess just no purchase. Get on it!

3 Likes

Yeah this is a FUBAR situation @Nicotine_River @Nicotine_River_Chem. Same behavior on IE and Edge. I don’t use Firefox but won’t be downloading another browser just to shop on one website. Guess ordering from you is on hold for now :frowning:

Is this on Mobile or Desktop?