Nicotine River - Updates

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Dayyo i say dayyo , one day sale at …NR. :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried to place an order but when i got to a total of $10.87 w/ discount and have to tack on another $14.63 to fed ex grd (cheapest method) items with no haz mats, I am going to have to shop around first. I love spending my hard earned money at your site but you have to take a better look at the shipping rates and i am not the 1st to find a problem. I am sure a lot haven’t even noticed what they are paying or haven’t commented and just shopped elsewhere.

3 Likes

We just did some reworking of the site a few days ago and noticed a significant drop in shipping prices however, we did notice some areas of the US were not impacted by this change which shouldn’t be happening. We will take a further look into the shipping rates. If you don’t mind, I am going to PM you in regards of your location to see if it’s a specific state/province causing this issue.

Thank you for notifying us

3 Likes

Did I miss something? The 15% off sale ended June 30th but the code was July. Seems off to me. So no Independence day sale?

1 Like

@Nicotine_River - FYI I get tired of having to shop at several places and when I can, I always go for just one purchase. You’ve been out of the 60ml Chubby Gorilla bottles long enough now…waving bye bye this time. Your competition wins!

PS - where the heck is Grant these days? His involvement seems to have withered on the vine. Hummph :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Be sure you change the color to clear and not natural on the 60ml. I see them in stock :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But I like nature :grin:

Thanks. I’ll do that next time. Never had to before so apparently I missed it as an option. Sneaky.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Chubby Gorilla does not create 60ml Natural Bottles. The only option they offer for 60ml is the transparent clear option.

Thank you, let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve extended the sale till tomorrow at midnight :slight_smile:

15% Off everything for the holiday!

Discount code: JULY

Ends: 7/04/17 at midnight PST :slight_smile:

@louiesquared

11 Likes

Perfect, I have a cart full of items that I wanted to buy. Thanks!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it! Let me know if you need anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

So the sale ends at 11:59 on 7/3/17? I thought the code would be good all the way thru 7/4/17 and would end at midnight. I just tried using the code and it said it was not valid. Big bummer. I was looking forward to trying you guys out :frowning:

Thank you for extending the sale. I got me 3 gallons of VG for 12.99 plus 15% off. Plus some nicotine n concentrates and free shipping!! Awesome company!! Thanks for the personal service, I really appreciate it. I emailed you because I missed the June 30th sale. Then when you extended the sale. NR sent me a personal note stating the sale extension. I would of missed it because I wasn’t on ELR for a few days. You are definitely one of my favorites now :blush: :blush:
Thank You Nicotine River

5 Likes

The sale is being extended to 7/04/17 and ends at Midnight, not 7/03! Sorry of there was any confusion! We must have entered the end date of the sale one day early. Nothing to worry, I just reenabled it

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re satisfied with our brand! Thank you for your order and we appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

Just so you know, shipping is a bit slower than usual right now due to the holidays and sale! Just in case you were curious about the shipping speeds!

Let me know if you need anything else! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, Thank you! Just placed my order and am amazed to get a response here today on the holiday. Thank you so much and have a Happy Independence Day!!!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the heads up with shipping speeds :ok_woman:

2 Likes

Thank you! Hope you had a good holiday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent in my 2nd order yesturday!!! Yay!! Can’t wait to get mixing.

2 Likes