Nicotine River - Updates

Hello everyone! Here’s some news about our upcoming sale!

The coupon code is: Firework

This code is for 15% off all flavors!

Starting Saturday 17th at 12:00AM PST

Ending Monday 19th at 11:59PM PST

Thank you! Happy Holidays! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ordered on 2/10, received 2/14. Thanks @Nicotine_River Fast shipping.

7 Likes

Hey guys! We’ve just released 4 new Nicotine River Flavors! :slight_smile:

Check out: Bliss, Maui, Spring Fling, and Summer Breeze with this link!

Thanks!

11 Likes

How did I miss this! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :sob:
@Nicotine_River Question,I just placed a rather large order #76806 because I was wanting to try some of the Purilum flavors and pick up some lab supplies. I noticed we had a discount code to get 20% off Purilum on our resource page. It no longer works.:sob::sob:
Of course that was nothing compared to the savings I could have had if I checked this thread first!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :sob:
Also any more news when the Purilum Sweet Strawberry will be in stock ? Was really wanting to add that to my order.

4 Likes

Sweet Strawberry is expected to arrive this week! :slight_smile: PM’ing you about this now

2 Likes

Wow , Thank you @Nicotine_River for adding the discount! Totally my fault that I missed it and I wasn’t expecting a refund!
I was just hoping to get the discount code put back in place for the Purilum flavors or make sure it gets removed as no one likes finding a code then discovering it no longer works.
Thank you again for being so active in the forum!

6 Likes

My last order arrived on the fifth day after ordering. Much improved, thanks!
I just missed the sale but no big deal. My 4 yr old was off preschool so i was home with him yesterday and kept thinking it was sunday all day, lol. Also didnt realize you re-upped on a bunch of flv stuff i need. Oh well, stuff for my next order

4 Likes

Of course! Always here to take care of our customer base :slight_smile:

Thank you for everything!

2 Likes

Glad to hear your order got to you in a timely manner! Whatever you need in the future, just give us a holler and we’re here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

do you know when your Flavorah is going to be stocked again , almost every flave i want you guys are out of stock :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey! I just spoke with our inventory manager and we should have most of everything but there are 5 Flavors awaiting shipment from their facility.

What flavors are you looking at that are out if you don’t mind me asking? I can double check and make sure that the website inventory is accurate.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

frosting , biscotti , cream , popcorn , boysenberry, and a few more but im not at home and theybare written down , about half of the ones i wanted to order were out of stock this weekend and id like to order all at once , so ill keep an eye out , most of these flaves are first time use so if any are not worth buying let me know , actually only one ( cream ) i have used b4

2 Likes

Kinda surprised my order hasn’t received a tracking number after ordering on Sunday.

1 Like

@Nicotine_River are you gonna sell the flavourart pazzo oneshot line? If so, any date for them yet?

3 Likes

Please PM your order number, I’ll look into this

1 Like

We will be selling these, they’re arriving this week! They’ll be up on the site this week hopefully

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Having the Flavor Manager take care of this, I will update you shortly with a solution to this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes, we have everything in stock that you listed except for: Popcorn

The website has been updated! :slight_smile: As for the out of stock flavorings, they are being ordered and on the way!

5 Likes

awesome thank you for double checking and ill get that order placed in the next day or so …

2 Likes

Yay, I have been waiting for this one…I love, love, love it! But do you have any idea when the PUR Watermelon will be available again?

2 Likes