Nicotine River - Updates

Always watching and waiting for you here wes, any good sales on the horizon, looking for nic soon?

2 Likes

Has anyone else been having issues navigating the site? Itā€™s been a few weeks for me, and a different browser didnā€™t change it. I choose flavor concentrates, and it wonā€™t let me choose brands, just loads all of them.

It has a drop down that says by brand, or type, etc, but they donā€™t work and disappear very quickly as flavor page starts to load :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the same issue but I found a solution. Its not a good one tho but hey it works.

Click on flavor concentrates, hold your mouse button down or your finger if youā€™re on a phone/tablet, now wait that it prompts you with the menu of opening new tab etc.
Scroll up and click anywhere on the page that does not have a button or banner but random empty space. The menu window closes but prevents the page from any further loading, now you can access the flavor brands from the drop down.

Now before people ask why I not just hit the x and stop the page from loading, well because it doesnā€™t work lol. Hope it helps, really difficult too explain :disappointed:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll notify the web developers of this! Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Thank you as well @eStorm !

5 Likes

As of right now no sales are active on our site since weā€™re in the processing of moving facilities, but in the near future there definitely will be more sales! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Had that search issue, as well. And Iā€™m holding out for a sale, too! Come on - Iā€™m a new customer waiting to buy something from Nic River now that Iā€™ve see what you all have to offer!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say, if anyone ever has questions or concerns we are always here to help! Whether its about our website or a simple DIY mixing question you may have, always feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

P.S.
Expect more larger sales in the near future! :blush:

10 Likes

I just tried to place an order for over $50 of just flavors and was asked to pay shipping. I canceled the order to research the problem. please get back ASAP thank you

3 Likes

No worries, we can find a solution for this. PMā€™ing you now!

3 Likes

Hello, Nicotine_River. I sent a message via your website about a slight mishap in my last order that I received on Fri 4/20. I understand if it couldnā€™t be addressed over the weekend or if theres a large backlog on messages at your site. Would it be alright to PM you or vice versa? Thank you for your time, you guys have always been my favorite suppliers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course, youā€™re always welcome to send us PMā€™s here and weā€™ll get you taken care of! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just wanted to thank you guys for being so awesome. Got my order today and am more than satisfied. Iā€™m not an experienced mixer and donā€™t know when you changed the 2oz bottles but I think the new ones will make it easier for me not to over drip. Thanks again and just to let you know all of my vaping friend love Golden Eye. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and feedback :slight_smile:

Glad to hear everything is up to par and youā€™re satisfied with what we offer! If you ever have questions or comments, weā€™re always here to assist! :+1:

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River Will you guys be getting INW Yes, we Cheesecake instock?Also, will you ever stock the WS-23 coolant we all requested? I know you brought in a different formula (W-3) or something like that, but itā€™s not the same.

Also, any new flavors coming soon, from any of the brands? Any additional brands you will be adding to your current offerings? If so any hints? Inquiring minds want to know :wink:

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River - I recieved my order today (Order #87312 ), but itā€™s short 1 bottle of Nic Salts. Sent a message on your web site, but thought Iā€™d try and get your attention here too.
Yaā€™ll are usually awesome with my orders, so Iā€™m a little surprised. I know you will remedy this though.

4 Likes

Hey! These are great questions. For the INW Cheesecake, I can have that ordered no problem. For the WS-23 we are currently looking for a pre-diluted version which is seeming fairly difficult to find. Weā€™re in the works of adding this to our website.

For any new brands, flavors, etc. We are still in the works of moving facilities which is expected to be finalized by around mid June. Once weā€™re settled in there will definitely be noticeable changes, sales, and new products coming to the site! I unfortunately cannot say exactly what new products we will carry but we are excited to unveil everything once we move! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey Alisa! Iā€™ll look into this for you and have my customer service team reach out.

Thank you for letting us know if this so that it can be taken care of! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Nicotine_River ā€¦ Sorry to be a pest, but I havenā€™t heard from yaā€™ll at all on this issue of being shorted in my order. Have you had a chance to look into this?

2 Likes

Extremely strange, customer service usually handles matters of this by now. Iā€™ll inform them of this now and make it their top priority :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Alisa, I was just informed that customer service is handling this already. PMā€™ing you about this now :slight_smile:

6 Likes