Nicotine River - Updates

I sincerely apologize. For some weird reason, that email (received yesterday evening) went to spam for me. I appreciate you following up, very much. Sorry to bother you about it.

6 Likes

Not to repeat myself (LOL), you can’t overstate the follow through with customers that @Nicotine_River does.

6 Likes

Code: “whynot”

9 Likes

+1 @Mark_Turner

3 Likes

Hey Everyone! We’re having a 30% Off sale on FlavourArt & Purilum! :slight_smile: :tada:

Discount ends: 5/6/18 Pacific Standard Time

Discount code: WHYNOT

Take Advantage!

9 Likes

Ugghhh… want to order but pur watermelon cotton candy is sold out! Need that! And lemonade! Damn

2 Likes

Aww, man! I just made a big order elsewhere and stocked up. … will have to catch a sale next time because I really want to check NR out! Will keep watching thread…

1 Like

Mother’s Day is coming up !
I don’t know if they’ll have a sale, but I’m hoping for one !

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River any idea when the watermelon cotton candy and lemonade will be back in stock? Not a chance before this sale ends i suppose, lol. Thats kinda… eh

2 Likes

Hi Adair, Grant,…
Just (very) curious, where are you moving to, and where is the Purilum Paradiso?
Thanks,
Ozo
God bless you all.
@Nicotine_River

2 Likes

We are expecting Purilum Watermelon Cotton Candy & Lemonade to be back in stock around 3 business days. :slight_smile:

Once we finalize moving facilities will be carrying a much larger inventory so out of stock issues are expected to come to a minimum!

2 Likes

Hey Ozo! Hope you’ve been well!

Here is the link to Paradiso:

1 Like

Duh……forgot the Paradiso was NR, not PUR. I freaked out for a moment, eh?

Now, moving ???, are you moving far or staying in the same area?

Love you folks.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Same state, just down the way about 15 minute so shipping speeds and time zones will all stay the same! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s possible, but One one One Creamy Milky Undertones. If you got that it would sell out right away. Also another flavor is DIY Flavor Shack’s Holy Vanilla.

4 Likes

I’d love to see you get molinberry flavors :wink:

4 Likes

We will look into both of these brands. We currently are in the state of transitioning facilities so adding new flavors is entirely on hold momentarily, once we get settled in we will begin browsing. Thank you for you suggestions! :slight_smile:

@juice_junkie_lover @cincinnatiking79

2 Likes

Hey everyone, have any suggestions for products/flavors we should add to the site? Feel free to let us know! We’re currently in the process of browsing and appreciate any ideas/opinions as we’re always interested in catering to the needs of the DIY world! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, we have been looking into WS-23 as it’s been a common suggestion, once we finalize the move this is one of our goals.

3 Likes

Umm. Yeah. MF

8 Likes