Nicotine River - Updates

Are you guys selling FW Fruity Flakes? I don’t see it, and wondered if it’s named something else on your site.

2 Likes

Hello, we currently do not carry FW Fruity Flakes at the moment. In the near future though this will be up on the site! A good alternative Fruity Flakes that some enjoy is: Real Flavors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you guys working on the site? The “wish list” link is broken. I can’t add products or view my wish list

Hello! Yes, we actually were just informed of this wishlist bug earlier today from multiple customers! We already have a team working on the wishlist issue and it should be fixed relatively soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I appreciate the fast reply. I ordered some Cap’s Silver Line Fruit Circles. I’ve heard good things, but needs to be used at a high percentage. I will try your suggestion though next order. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Of course, let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It really does IMO. And I’m normally one who uses flavors on ‘the lighter side’ (compared to much of what I see).

I tested it up to 6%, and I felt it still needed a bump to 8% minimum… (though in full disclosure, I didn’t verify that, because even with 4% and 6% SF tests, I could tell this wasn’t in my wheelhouse. So I paid it forward.)

5 Likes

Any idea when NR will start carrying the new FA flavors? Looking forward to trying their new chocolate donuts flavoring!

3 Likes

Hello! The new FlavourArt flavors are expected to be up on our site today! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Any idea when the candy wizard will be available? I know all the resellers are missing it, I was just curious if you had a heads up on when it’ll be in stock…thanks!

2 Likes

I keep seeing all these sales from other vendors but i would prefer to order from you @Nicotine_River any 4th of july discount code on route? :wink:

7 Likes

I am also hoping for a NR sale this holiday. Any idea when the wish list function will be up again?

6 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t access my wish list. I tried it from the top nav, but it kicked me back to home. I also tried adding a new flavor, but even clicking “wish list” from within a specific flavor kicked me back to home.

I was ready to spend money yesterday, but I now I don’t remember what I wanted/needed.

3 Likes

Hello! In regards to the wishlist we currently have a team working on this feature as we noticed it started acting up earlier this week! It should be fixed relatively soon. The good news is, we will be having a 4th of July Sale and an email will be sent shortly notifying all customer of the sale! We appreciate the patience and apologize for the inconvenience as this was not our intentions. We wish you the best of holidays and if you have any further questions feel free to ask here! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yes! I’m itching for that email! It’s taken quite some discipline to not order from others. Absolutely love nic river products and your customer support. Only thing I’d like to see added is liquid barn

3 Likes

Liquid Barn is a direct competitor so they won’t be carrying that line. NR addressed this at one point when it was requested, so I don’t believe it’s something we’ll see any time soon

4 Likes

Oh did not know that. Thank you. Oh well nic river it is! Wanting to get some nr flavors been reading great things and they are the only vg pg and nic place I buy from

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

How are shipping times looking lately?

2 Likes

As of now they are faster than usual, however we are planning on increasing them drastically in the near future! :slight_smile:

4 Likes