Nicotine River - Updates

Wes I like to put my nicotine in the bottle first that way if you go over you can pull some out with your syringe :+1:

6 Likes

Oooh very good tactic, thank you for letting know. Weā€™ve already shot the 3rd video about mixing salts but I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the pro tip! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I do this, too! It has come in very handy.

6 Likes

Use your diaphragm, youā€™ll sound less like your yelling and more like your projecting you voice.:wink:

2 Likes

I agree I agree, Iā€™m still a bit of a beginner so I appreciate the tips! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Since there may be new mixers watching maybe talk about starting on the low end with sweeteners and how to adjust to taste. The tropical mix I would enjoy but if I mixed with that much sweetener I would have tossed it not knowing what was wrong in the beginning.

2 Likes

id like to hear the percentagesā€¦ Explain that this flavor is this percent which equals this many gramsā€¦

3 Likes

I do agree, after we shot the video we came to the conclusion some people will find the percentages on the high end so we did our best with putting a disclaimer stating such, but yes I do agree now that you mention it and thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

As for @fidalgo_vapes here you go! Itā€™s a bit of a lengthy recipe but itā€™s one of my absolute favorites!

5 Likes

You should load that in the database and put links in to all the ingredients! And a link to the video of you making it. Then put a link on the video back to the recipie.

5 Likes

Solid idea! Will put it as a reminder and get this done! Currently crazy busy but youā€™ll see it up soon! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the suggestion!

5 Likes

The ending was great ā€¦ The excitement you showed was priceless

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed haha I was ecstatic when the director gave me the thumbs up!

3 Likes

Here it is! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So you know what this means Wes youā€™re going to have to put all those flavors on sale so we can all try your new recipe :laughing::joy:

3 Likes

Awesome sauce!

3 Likes

Already put a little pack together for the ease of ordering at a discounted price! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I am curious what ever happened to NR getting CNT base an saltsā€¦I know before you said something about getting them ā€¦i have read lots on this brand and every one using it said it was top shelf ā€¦is this a brand you will get in the futureā€¦i am starting to see it show up on vendors sites nowā€¦I am currently using the Purenic salts an very happyā€¦but also like to try othersā€¦

2 Likes

Hey Alan, great question! We actually used to carry CNT in regular freebase diluted form however, we stopped carrying this product because we came to a mutual disagreement. They do have great Nicotine and we are not discrediting their product however, itā€™s just not something weā€™ll be carrying in the future. Currently PurNic Salts will be the only Salt brand weā€™ll carry since itā€™s our house brand.

If you do like European based Nicotine though thereā€™s another brand called Chemnovatic that makes great quality Nicotine as well that I recommend! :slight_smile:

These are not Salts but still, theyā€™re a great freebase Nicotine provider!

7 Likes

Do we have a general place in the forum to post videos like the one Wes did here? Trying to get a YouTube channel up and running myself actually and just posted a similar video targeted at newbies explaining the basics and then mixing up a strawberry cheesecake recipe. Want it to be an accessible resource and of course support never hurts :joy:

2 Likes

Usually reviews and videos like that have a dedictaed thread created by the person making videosā€¦ That way it doesnā€™t get lost from all the comments and other videosā€¦

3 Likes