Nicotine River - Updates

@Nicotine_River let me add an additional accolade to the mix… excellent shipping from your company, I hate it when I order things then have to wait a couple days to see it even gets shipped off. A simple thing like getting your products out the door efficiently really shows a customer that even their little orders (like mine) are being taken care of professionally.

5 Likes

Thank you very very much for that! Let me know if there is anything we can do better, we invite constructive criticism!

2 Likes

Well there are two things I can think of right off the bat… plastic bottles other than unicorn types 15 and 30ml, reasoning is for me personally, my vaping station (mixing station, has limited room for taller bottles so I tend to use boston round types, transfering your 60ml flavorings into those). And secondly how about a discount if ordering a dozen or more glass bottles?
The latter (discount on bottles) isn’t really a viable comment, I think you have a great price on the cobalt bottles already (I just ordered 10 on Monday I think it was and will most likely keep ordering 10 or so on each order), I just like to think if you order more a discount looks more enticing. But I can’t really see you dropping the price on those bottles more than you already have done.

3 Likes

An additional discount would just replace the 10% off the group already has…usually most places only allow one code to be used.

2 Likes

Oh, I agree… I was thinking more on the order of how flavors are done, if you purchase 30ml of something it’s such and such price, at 60ml there is a price break, at 120ml even a better price break. Problem I see is that the price for the bottles @Nicotine_River currently has is better than most places you can purchase small quantities of bottles for already. Trust me… I’m not complaining, just thinking of what “would make me” want to buy more.

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River sounds like something you could accidentally fall into at Willy Wonka’s Vape Factory. If the FDA had it’s way… (OMG the FDA is Veruca Salt!)

What I meant to say was “what’s the price break on the whole river” @CallMeTut?

3 Likes

About the only thing I can think of is to give it away and hand deliver it. lmao.
We couldn’t ask for that you got to make a living too. But we can always dream of such silliness.

2 Likes

But if you give back the everlasting gobstopper…LOL

2 Likes

I thought @Nicotine_River had free shipping this weekend, was I mistaken or is there a code that needed to be entered? I am/was getting ready to check out and it’s coming up with 11.68 for shipping…?

1 Like

I think the code is HAPPY

3 Likes

Thanks that code worked fine.

3 Likes

Anyone know how things are going up the river? Haven’t heard much this month, but rumors that they have gotten some of their flavors in the 30ml bottles. Still working on others, so hoping will be a lot soon. Looks like he hasn’t done it with TFA yet? I’ll have to check things out :tada:

@Nicotine_River Do you know when all your brands will be available in 1oz sizes? Seems like most are except TFA and of course FLV which can’t be. Just wondering if TFA will be included?

1 Like

Also, just in case, I think the code is still DIY It was on 6/22.

3 Likes

Good morning!

We saved the most daunting flavor company for last. We begin this week and will slowly move down the line. Should take us roughly two weeks to be complete :slight_smile:

Thank you again for everything!

3 Likes

OK I gotta ask, Most daunting flavor company, Pardon my newb (well sort of) ingnorance, but who might we be talking about?

1 Like

If I had to guess, I’d say Perfumer’s/Flavor Apprentice simply because the have SO MANY flavors. LoL.

6 Likes

Yes yes there are so many flavors. Its a brutal process but it needs to be done for world domination!

Thank you guys for everything!

5 Likes

Hey Mr. Grant Sir, or is it Sir Mr. Grant?
Do you know when you will be replenishing the Capella Sweet Watermelon. Any time something runs out you can bet I’ll be wanting to order it in the ner future. :grin: :confounded: :cry:

1 Like

Just came back in stock in the last 4 minutes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:You’re so good to us

3 Likes