Nicotine River - Updates

Very strange. This should not be happening. I have notified the man upstairs and we are fixing this now.

1 Like

It should be showing up no problem. I guess this free shipping might have thrown our shipping out of line a bit. This is being fixed right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PM sent to yah.

1 Like

Proof of Purchase sent PM

2 Likes

OK, new customer, first order, letā€™s see how it goes.
Thanks for the code!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know you seriously have a military discount :astonished:

Is it good to military wives also? I can email a copy of his dd-214

3 Likes

Iā€™ll second what @MysticRose stated, never thought about if you had or would have a military discountā€¦

3 Likes

There is no free shipping unless I order $50.00 or more?
If I choose in store pickup on a $35.00 order, will you ship it to me for free?
Donā€™t laugh at me, I just need clarification. I have the same order cued on 2 sites and @Nicotine_River is currently in 2nd if I have to pay for FEDEX.

1 Like

Unfortunately, $50 is the minimum for our free shipping deal. We are also currently having that discount so for your order that is pending unfortunately what weā€™re currently offering is the best we can do.

Let me know if you need anything else!

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to contact the boss and see if something like this is possible. Iā€™ll update here once I find out from him.

1 Like

Glad to see a new name on the forum :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you need anything here and I can help you asap! Thank you!

1 Like

OK Thanks, If i have to pay FEDEX your not near the best deal, im poor so maybe next time.
Iā€™m just mad at myself because I, like @GPC2012 is up in years. and I have made so many mistakes like forgetting to use the discount codes, it seems every order i make i look back on it and realise i wasted money by missing some hidden discount.
/end_rant

1 Like

I apologize Cosmic! Weā€™re hoping to have more sales soon so hopefully we can regain your business in the future :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need anything!

1 Like

Just heard back from the boss about the Military discount. Unfortunately, the discount is only applicable to those that have personally served

2 Likes

Hmm. I love ya man.

I did want to point out that ecx and bcf also have the same requirements/spending limits in order to get free shipping. I do think their requirements are fair. All in all I am happy to see NR bring back free shipping and offering a discount because they havnt really had it in a long time. I also appreciate their integrity in properly shipping items like nicotine.

I also think NR will continue to find ways to be competive in the market.

Again I say it with love. Havnt seen you post in a while and missed ya. Welcome back.

4 Likes

You had me on the Vanilla Custard (CAP) I just ordered last week :smile:

Just placed another order,again,and am grateful for the discount. Thanx Nicotine River, AGAIN!! You guys are getting All my money,lol.

4 Likes

I did the same thing, removed all the flavors with the asterisk, then shipping was normal. I did go a bit crazy on this site, and a few other sites! :see_no_evil: I was a shopaholic! :credit_card::heavy_dollar_sign::moneybag:The $1.25 TFA flavors on nicotine river, minus the total order discount, was too good to not stock up. I went through the best flavors by vendor and picked up a bunch of flavors that I donā€™t have any versions of. I got 10ml bottles of TFA RY4 Asian, Inawera Mango, FlavourArt Forest Fruit, FlavourArt Concord Grape, FlavourArt Lime Tahity Distilled, Flavor Apprentice Peanut Butter, Purilum Cream Cheese Danish with Toasted Almonds, Flavor Apprentice Toasted Marshmallow, Flavor Apprentice Pear, Flavor Apprentice Raspberry Sweet, Flavor Apprentice Vanillin, Flavor Apprentice Vanilla Bourbon (Madagascar), Flavor Apprentice Sweet Cream, Flavor Apprentice Pecan, Flavor Apprentice Apricot, A 2oz of Flavor Apprentice Graham Cracker clear & 1 oz. Capella CinnamonDanish Swirl (now thinking I should have switched those sizes, but I was a mad woman, I wasnt thinking clearly!) I did have quite a few more, but I didnā€™t want to pay the extra shipping cost for those that need to go only by FedEx, so I showed some mild restraint! I canā€™t wait to try all of my new flavors! :blush:

4 Likes

If it makes you feel better, I am 39 and forget to use my codes sometimes!!!

3 Likes

I know I have asked this before, but in deeper reading, I found something that says while diacetyl and acetyl propionyl are classified as diketones, the compound acetoin (also known as 3-hydroxybutanone or acetyl methyl carbinol) is not in the same chemical class known as ā€˜diketonesā€™, it is actually a ā€˜ketoneā€™? I cannot for the life of me find where I read that right nowā€¦

Please, PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

I am just double checking that while your flavorings (Purilum/ Nicotine River) do not contain diketones, this includes acetoin in addition to acetyl propionyl and diacetyl.

1 Like