Nicotine River - Updates

It’s not everyday you hear that someone worked in a cleanroom one/still does! Just interesting to hear peoples stories and jobs! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was a valve designer. The valves and regulators we designed and built were for high purity applications. Many used in the manufacturing of semiconductors. Basically flow control of gases.

5 Likes

That’s fascinating, it’s always unique to hear from customers/people when it comes to things like this! There are so many variations of jobs when it comes to clean rooms I would have never have guessed that was your job! :slight_smile:

Pretty interesting though! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

30 years mechanical engineering in the valve industry. Now I design kitchens for Lowe’s.

5 Likes

Lowe’s has a deli?? :flushed: :rofl:

I keed, I keed.

5 Likes

Maybe instead of wasting their time I will waste yours! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol grins Well, if you’re as country girl as your name implies, come on over darlin’! :rofl:

I know you’re just spittin’ on the electric fence…
But in case some don’t get it, my aim is to see their business increase, and customers not have to go through any extra steps. Saved time is saved money and all… :wink:
Wasn’t saying customers aren’t worth the bother. :stuck_out_tongue: But again, you knew this. :laughing:

1 Like

Way cool video I have done a lot of work in Clean Rooms :smile:

2 Likes

Way cool i have probably fit and Orbital welded HP tubing to some of your valves over the years :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHsIXaH_2w

6 Likes

Many years ago I had the luxury of doing quite a bit of work in the largest clean room (I think) in the world at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.

No, I’m not an astronaut but dealing with Intrusion detection, surveillance, and life safety. I was always blown away by the size, and the high bay height wall of 2’ think filters. @Nicotine_River your clean room is impressive as well. The video was very well done as well, color me impressed.

6 Likes

Working for NASA? That is interesting! Never actually had the pleasure of speaking with someone with such an experience! Thank you for the video as well, honestly fascinating! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Veriflo was the name of the company. They were bought by Parker Hannifin, but kept their name due to industry recognition.

4 Likes

Hello!

We have some great news! Besides the fact that Flavor Revolution and Hangsen will be published on our website soon…

We now sell Stevia!

Check out our SweetLeaf Stevia page and enjoy our 10% off discount for Stevia!

logo1

Discount code: Stevia10
Discount ends 08/03/17 at Midnight PST

Thank you!

8 Likes

I noticed some new Purilum flavors on the site as well as a price reduction (thanks!), but what I’m curious to know is if Simply Cake is still in the works or if this one was put to rest? I almost wish I never seen it on the site lol, now I have the shakes, sleeplessness, sweaty eye lids, well…you get it :wink:

6 Likes

perk o0

Across the board, or just certain flavors?
DETAILS MAN!! details! Lol

5 Likes

Across the board :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We had some unusual inventory issues with that Simply Cake because of the product numbers and batch numbers got mixed between a different flavor. Unfortunately, Simply Cake will most likely not be coming back… however, I assure you! There are some excellent flavors on the way. We actually just added more!

Check them out on Purilums page!

Watermelon Cotton Candy
Grape Soda
Kiwi
Papaya Mango
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Acai Berry

Thank you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Who’s the man? GRANT’s the man!
No idea how much they’ve dropped, but just knowing that he’s listening, and once again extends an olive branch, warms the cockles! (like a nice shot of scotch! - I know where some minds went…)

Thank you NR team!
:heart: you guys!

9 Likes

Hahaha of course! You’re very welcome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River It’s almost as if you KNEW the ONE thing I was going to continue to buy from Nude NIC. Guess I have to cross that off the list.

6 Likes