Nicotine River - Updates

You got free shipping so you win! :joy:

6 Likes

same thing happens to me every time i go to costco…lol.

5 Likes

you know you cant wait until the new flavors arrive! nice haul btw.

5 Likes

That reminds me, I need to go to Costco…

When you get your order, try mixing the PUR Pomelo and the PUR Grapefruit Mojito together. So good!

7 Likes

logo_home

Ladies and Gentlemen we have some great news! :tada:

This Saturday-Monday we will be having a 15% OFF EVERYTHING labor day sale on our site!

The sale starts at 12:01AM Saturday Morning and ends at 11:59PM Monday Night! Take advantage of the sale, stay safe, and have a nice holiday!

Discount code: LABOR

Enjoy! :slight_smile::tada:

12 Likes

Don’t you love it when you ask if there are any discounts, get no response and 2 days later they have a big sale? Knowing full well they had a sale coming up, and wouldn’t share that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but it’s common sense. When is the last time ANY vendor did NOT have a sale on a holiday? A little deductive reasoning and enough patience to wait a couple days would have helped you out.

10 Likes

Sorry cooter. I have to agree with @MysticRose I was almost think NR would post a sale on Labor Day or the night prior.

Now if they added MF to their flavor line up just after the sale I would be really sad. Lol. But they don’t carry that line.

3 Likes

Just curious why is a gallon of VG 45$ to ship to NY?

2 Likes

You’d probably get a faster response (and likely, assistance in fixing that situation) in a PM with the good folks @Nicotine_River :wink:

2 Likes

After constant efforts to fix this insanely odd shipping rate issue we have decided to work with a different shipping rate calculating company (since our current company is obviously not accommodating to our customers). This outrageous price will be fixed shortly and we guarantee it, thank you! :slight_smile:

A time frame is not yet confirmed on when this will be fixed.

Thank you

10 Likes

Please PM me your order number. I can look into possibly having the discount applied for your troubles.

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Amazingly enough after the last reply from @Sprkslfly checked back and there were more options than the 45$ one

I can still pm you though more discounts can’t hurt :smile:

5 Likes

AWESOME news!
I can’t give you enough :+1:for this!

5 Likes

Order Placed !
Thank You Very Much for everything you do for us.

This is a “Above and Beyond” style customer service right here. :+1:

7 Likes

Don’t know how to PM. Here is the order number: 52201

3 Likes

15% off with free shipping for being over $50. Order placed!! Had to stock up on some of my staples (except CAP VCV1 is OOS :sob:), but I’m definitely looking forward to trying this new flavor Revolution line and some new PUR flavors I grabbed. Thanks for the sale NR :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Now that, that is an awesome gesture. Not many companies would do that, and not many companies would put up with my BS at 2am either. Nicotine River gets the double thumbs up from this gal.

6 Likes

Once I am back in the office Tuesday I will get this taken care of for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for your purchases, feedback, loyalty, etc! We appreciate every customer and you all are the reason why we are hear today, doing our best to exceed your expectations!

We’re grateful for all of you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes