Nicotine River - Updates

Shisha Orange will be coming soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look into the simply cake once more however, the chance of it coming back is minimal! Hang in there!!!

3 Likes

Other than the $50 free shipping deal we currently do not have any discounts/sales active

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes…that Simply Cake is really good…if possible I would put it back out there…yummy. I didn’t delete my review from the data base yet…and won’t until I’ve used it all up and update my flavor list…sorry not sorry :wink:

mwahahahaha

It won’t let me delete it from the Reddit site either, so people might ask about it again :frowning:

5 Likes

No worries at all! Keep it out there! I am going to contact Purilum tomorrow about this when they’re work day begins again and do my best to have Simply Cake back in stock! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Has anyone heard any dates for the Hangsen flavors?

2 Likes

I was hoping for the same thing. Problem is that phrase “sold out” keeps appearing. Either NR is just that successful, or someone isn’t ordering enough stock.

4 Likes

For Hangsen the flavors are actually stuck in customs and we are working on having them cleared! We ordered them a month ago or so and they should be released shortly

Thank you!

9 Likes

Just recently, we released Flavor Revolution!

Feel free to check out the flavors! We guarantee you’ll find something you like! We will be expanding our inventory of this Flavor Company soon! Thank you! :slight_smile:

logonew_large

Enjoy!

9 Likes

You have my attention!!

“Hopes” list:
Boysenberry, apple butter, Pecan Pie,
Jams: strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry,
And last, but far from least chocolate!
Oh! And a good pie crust or two (traditional flour based, and graham type)!!

Not that I ask for much… :flushed:
:laughing:

Thanks guys! Looking forward to checking things out (as funds permit)!

3 Likes

Flavor Revolution.

3 Likes

thank you i just read that lol , have you tried any ??

2 Likes

Timestamps my friend! They only just announced them a few hours ago :wink: (though I’d be willing to bet money that there’s a lucky tester or two out there!)

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River has anyone sampled these flavors for you guys like tbe purilium line ?? im sure i spelled purilium wrong sorry

3 Likes

I haven’t yet.

3 Likes

i just noticed that as well im on roll arent i

3 Likes

:laughing: yep. We all have those days/moments though!

3 Likes

As far as Purilum goes I have tried all of these

Watermelon Cotton Candy
Grape Soda
Kiwi
Papaya Mango
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Acai Berry

If I was asked to choose one flavor as a stand alone that I could vape the rest if my life, Watermelon Cotton Candy would be the one. It is a true county fair cotton candy. Outstanding!

Vanilla nut brittle gets a 10/10 for awesome flavor as well.

Grape Soda is an excellent candy vape.

Kiwi after 30 days is quite possibly the best kiwi I have ever had.

10 Likes

it amazes me that i have NO grape flavors in my stash , i do have the lotus/mf in my cart but out of 300 or so flaves no grape and i love grapes

6 Likes

I highly recommend the Grape Soda. Mixes well with a tart apple or watermelon.

5 Likes