Nicotine River - Updates

You just have to excuse me but it is getting frigging tiresome to read about this and that and whatnot about your paranoia with all these substances. Instead of fucking worrying about something that wont kill you nor give you lung cancer just vape the shit out of all of it and be fucking happy.
And if that isn’t good enough just get back to smoking man…

Talk to the manufacturers about these chemicals. Jeez give us a break will you…

6 Likes

Great question! Purilum has a strict policy of using only clean flavorings. They will not release anything to us or their consumers if it contains any known harmful ingredients such as diketones. Also, for Nicotine River we have confirmed that all ingredients used are free of any known harmful chemicals such as diketones as well. All in all you have nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need anything else!

5 Likes

Kind of questioning Nic rivers intelligence there…

They are a reputable company and as such would not include any of the harmful compounds you have listed.

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River are you still in the process of shipping out orders from the Memorial Day sale? I ordered Monday and I haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation yet or tracking number. Order was confirmed

1 Like

We are still in the process of finishing Monday orders. Generally everything ships out same day or next day when business is at regular pace. We weren’t expecting this sale to be so large, it threw us off a bit. No worries though, your order should be shipping tomorrow! :slight_smile:

I apologize for the delay! Let me know if you need anything!

2 Likes

Thank you @Nicotine_River for the fast response. I thought that might have been the case. Just wanted to check. No worries you guys have always come thru.

1 Like

Got my first @Nicotine_River fedex delivery yesterday. Was supposed to be Wednesday but stupid FedEx can’t seem to find my address half the time. Everything was perfect. You guys are awesome. The shipping was always too expensive since it had to ship all the way across the country but now with the free shipping its the best. My wife is already making me a list of new flavors she is wanting me to order.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re satisfied! It’s always great to hear feedback on how we operate from a new customer! We appreciate the kind words and honest feedback :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need anything!

1 Like

LMAO…good to know some things never change, like USPS. They decided to take my order on a detour from California to the East Coast and New Jersey. I’m assuming it will be heading back to the West Coast and Washington state soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This sure does sound like USPS… let me know if it doesn’t progress any further to the destination and I’ll resend a fresh order!

3 Likes

Naw, I’m sure it will arrive. It shows it left NJ a few hours ago. We’ll have to see where else it goes on it’s US Tour…lol. Thank you very much though. The good news is my other order I made on the same day is arriving on Monday. I had forgotten that 1 item and had to go back to order again, and that 2nd order is the one in NJ. It’s probably pissed at me for forgetting it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you very much though…it will get here when it gets here…no worries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it takes a detour through Florida to check out the nice places down there, and then over to Texas for some rodeo before slowly maybe getting on track to your location. But don’t be surprised if it goes over Greenland to get there… :wink:

2 Likes

Would you happen to have an ETA on the Purilum Simply Cake? I’m always on the hunt for new bakery aromas… thanks!

2 Likes

It should be arriving late this week or the beginning of next week! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River Just wondering why shipping rates are so high, to ship to New York . I placeed an order for x4 10 ml bottles of flavor and x1 60 ml of 36 mg nic and the shipping rate is 31.00. Is this correct ?

PM’ing you now, that does seem unusually high and I can fix this for you no problem! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no… simply cake disappeared!

1 Like

We were having some supply difficulties with this flavor. We aren’t expecting it to be up soon. Not to worry, this is the only flavor being impacted by this. It was out of stock for weeks and finally decided it be best it’s taken off the site for the moment!

Good observation!

2 Likes

Uh Oh…moved to my special “use cautiously, limited” drawer.

3 Likes

Better put it in a time capsule until it’s back in stock so you don’t run out :laughing:

1 Like