Nicotine River - Updates

All questions you have asked have been forwarded to them, and we will send back their response shortly :slight_smile:

I am pretty sure they are not linked, but we would like to confirm as well.

Thank you for the questions!

3 Likes

This is his response,

Grant,

"No acetyl propanol, and or diketones are used. First Creative Ingredients is our Food Flavoring Company. My two partners in Flavor Revolution owns First Creative Ingredients, but we opened an entirely separate company several years ago (Flavor Revolution) just for specializing in flavoring for the Vape Industry. We have focused from day one on the cleanest flavors we can make and consistent extracts without putting in chemicals that were known to be bad. We have never put these chemicals in or diacetyl(diketones) in our flavors.

Flavor Sweet is a high sugar substitute which First Creative Ingredients owns the trademark too. Flavor Sweet is the Brand Name and is not used at all in e-liquids just for sugar substitute in the food and beverage industry.

Flavor Revolution is dedicated 100% to making extracts for the e/liquid industry. We have 25 years + experience in the food industry. Hope that helps!"

Owner
Joe Glusak
Flavor Revolution

11 Likes

Thank you for the clarification on the company.

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River I got two extra gallons of VG in my last shipment. I called and I was told that I could keep it :kissing_closed_eyes: Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate the accident bonus. Now, I had already ordered enough (dont get me wrong im very happy!), but I’m wondering if it will go bad, if it isn’t used by a certain date? Or should I store it any specific way?

7 Likes

You should “store them” at my house! especially since I’m down to the last half gallon of the two gallons I ordered last year! :wink:

8 Likes

I was actually thinking if they don’t last long I’m going to do some trades if anyone’s interested. For some flavors maybe. I know I’d defiantly trade for a little BL RF vanilla or banana!!!

2 Likes

Stick it in your freezer, should be fine.

4 Likes

I am truly hoping you are joking? You should never put flavor concentrates in the freezer. Condensation and separation will occur and ruin your flavoring.

4 Likes

Correct on the flavours but I think @Cutlass92 is talking about the extra VG (although I dont think it requires freezing at all)

6 Likes

Oh yes, I see that now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
My Bad, I will leave the response up.
That way I will remember to fully read & comprehend what is being said before responding :grinning::+1:

9 Likes

VG lasts a very long time. One thing to consider is that it is a humectant and will attract water, including moisture from the air. So to keep it as fresh as possible, keep everything sealed in original containers until you need it.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I put it in my back bedroom (vape) closet/cave and left the plastic on it. Its pretty cool in there.

3 Likes

She was asking about glycerin.

3 Likes

Yeah, I see that now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Reading comprehension, Challenging for some :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

I had seen you had caught it after, I responded to your post, now that always gets me! I read the whole comment read the next few, then respond. Then 3 more down someone has made the same comment!:laughing:

5 Likes

Glad you like our gift! haha! :slight_smile: Vegetable Glycerin does not expire for years as long as it’s not in the heat or sunlight!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone! We’ve noticed a growing trend of Stevia since there is a concern of Sucralose and other sweeteners being potential health hazards.

We have great news! By the end of this week we will be offering Liquid Stevia from a reputable Stevia supplier!

After winning numerous awards and being a Non-GMO clean source of Stevia we found SweetLeaf to be a perfect supplier for this product! Feel free to check out the awards they have won in the recent years,

For additional information on SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops visit this webpage: http://sweetleaf.com/stevia-products/sweet-drops/

Thank you! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That’s flipping AWESOME!!
I wondered who the first vendor would be to step up! :+1:

Another ball outta the park IMO…

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re happy! This Stevia will be up on our site by the latest Friday! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now If you could start carrying medicine flower concentrates I would be in love.

10 Likes