Nicotine River - Updates

For the SC WF - Frank Eblender from WF wrote to me stating:
“We put 2-4% for these however we now feel 1% is a much better starting point”

For their non SC concentrates they are anywhere from “5 - 8%” - from what I was told from a mixer named Shyndo.

4 Likes

Question for ya, on the ELR resource page it says use code PURILUM for 20% off Purilum flavors, however it’s not applying in the cart. Is that still active or am I doing it wrong? I’m about to checkout shortly. Thanks guys, great selection!

3 Likes

Hello! Unfortunately, this code is no longer active but the good news is that we are having a discount for Black Friday all the way through to Cyber Monday that will save you much more money than just the Purilum 20% off!

The sale will be store wide however, we’re unsure of the percentage off yet!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@daath @JoJo @Ken_O_Where
looks like the resource page needs a tweak :wink:

4 Likes

For at least Vanilla Ruyan Custard, it is plenty flavorful at 1%, for me, I guess I use some flavors low, but even in a blend with two other tobaccos, it blasts through, demanding attention at 0.85%. Crap it’s delicious. Really yummy, tastes like SC Pipe Tobacco, slightly. It’s not an SC flavor, but still quite potent. As for Cashew SC WF, it’s superb at 1%, in fact Frank has helped with one of my latest tobacco mixes as I needed some help percentage wise with Cashew. It’s perfect at the 1% he suggested for this specific recipe. His help was invaluable. I will certainly be getting more WF flavors.

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that this weekend thru Monday 11/24-11/27 we will be having a Black Friday Sale on every product!

Discount code: 25OFF

This code will offer you: 25% off our entire store

Starts: Friday 12:00AM PST
Ends: Monday 11:59PM PST

Thank you!

16 Likes

This is the 5th place that I have seen, that describes FA Cereal this way? I just got it a while ago, and I get zero chocolate from it. It reminds me of lucky charms (not the marshmallow) and corn flakes. Twing of oats too. I did a taste test and it was very authentic, although that was a water test and my juice is still steeping.

Anyways, I’m not sure why everyone is calling this a chocolate cereal?

I also saw you guys sell INW Kiwi?? How come I have never seen this anywhere, even on their Polish site?! I had no idea! I’ve been in need of a good Kiwi, has anyone had INW’s? I find zero info on it :frowning:

I may have to place my very first order with you guys on Friday @Nicotine_River

6 Likes

the chocolate description turned me away from this flavor , but after reading other peoples thoughts on this i decided to try it , im happy to hear that the chocolate is not there for you as well this gives me hope …

5 Likes

To be honest the reason of this description is actually because this is the description that was given to us by FlavourArt!

As for the Inawera Kiwi here is a link to the site where you may find some info,

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/1111-kiwi-concentrate.html

In regards to your first order, we’d love to earn your business! Let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank guys, I’ll have to remember to swing over on Friday! I know I need a few refills of some flavors, so I think I’ll give ya a shot! Hear great things, I just haven’t needed anything in years haha. I want to try your nicotine too, but I am still on liter 1 of 2, that I bought like 2 years ago, so… Maybe in 2 years! :wink:

That’s so odd? Hopefully it’s a typo but if it isn’t, they failed miserably at the chocolate side!!
@fidalgo_vapes, I’m glad I saw it after I made my purchase with BCF! I would of never bought it, had I seen the chocolate description. Definitely no choco in this one

7 Likes

I’ll be sure to change the description now!

As for you swinging by please do! We will be busy but it’s always nice to see a friendly face! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @DarthVapor you’re going to love @Nicotine_River

5 Likes

Nicotine River, I’ve held back for a month waiting for this sale. Expect a big order as I dive into the deep end of mixing. Already got my cart ready, need to finish up. Right now it’s at $180, maybe not that big but it is to me.

7 Likes

Did you ever get INW Grapefruit? How about TP Vanilla Custard?

2 Likes

So it appears the few things I need, you guys don’t carry :frowning: I’m sure you have been asked, but any plans on getting Liquid Barn? The only flavor worth stocking in their line is the Vanilla Ice Cream :slight_smile:

Also, no FA Whipped Cream? Seems like an odd one not to carry, so maybe I missed it? It’s not a must have flavor, but it is in a few of my personal juices.

I will still order a couple FLVs from you guys, since you’re having a sale that will help!

Thanks guys and/or gals :wink:

4 Likes

Correction…

I just noticed that my main company doesn’t have this either? Well poop sticks!

2 Likes

I’d also love to see you guys carry this flavor!!! Just placed my order for the one bit of Black Friday shopping I’m doing this year! @Nicotine_River, you should feel so special!! I usually don’t buy ANYTHING on Black Friday!:joy:

7 Likes

TPA Peanut Butter was sold out also :frowning: but I did restock on 10 other flavors…

4 Likes

Inawera Grapefruit will be added to the site shortly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! We’re glad to hear you’re placing an order! Whatever you need let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes