Nicotine River - Updates

Still Waiting on my Presidents Day order, It should be here Thursday, but I really dislike FED EX, it was 5 minutes away from me Monday and they sent it 200 miles in the wrong direction, ordered on Feb 19, shipped on Feb 23, estimated arrival March 1,

3 Likes

Got my Presidentsā€™ Day shipment yesterday. Fast shipping and packed neatly. Liked the new bottles, but the old ones were fine I thought. Never had any issues with them. The new labels were nice, but there was a leaky 10ml bottle, and and the labels stated coming off.

Loved the fast shipping!!! Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Oh no! Sometimes FedEx can be strange so I do apologize on their behalf!

2 Likes

Let me know if youā€™d like for us to look into this leaky bottle! I want to ensure you have the best customer experience possible! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the positive feedback

4 Likes

The concentrate was practically full, so no foul. Just wanted to let you know because of the labels started coming off because of the small leak. Just something to look into. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good! This is being looked into :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone had any issues lately with Nicotine River getting their order to them on time. I made an order 2 days ago, and it still hasnā€™t been processed yet. 3 day shipping as well.

1 Like

It takes 2 -5 days till orders are processed most of the time, depending if there were a sale or you ordered a ton of stuff, longer you wait.

Moment it gets out the door tho it does arrive quick tho. NR always makes sure to double check the orders, I do appreciate that but its not like other vendors that ship same day, most of the time at least.

I placed an order around easter, was processed within 3 days, arrived that Saturday. Patience is the key.

2 Likes

Hello! In regards to your order shipping please PM me your order number and Iā€™ll get this taken care of for you! :slight_smile:

We have had a few inventory delays with flavors companies that have held up a few orders and extra day or so but Iā€™ll be sure to look into this!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is my 3rd order. The first 2 were out the door the next day. Both ordered on Sunday. Not to worried atm. Just wasnā€™t able to order sooner, and now I have enough vg for 2 - 30ml bottles of juice. Enough for about 3 days. Lol

3 Likes

whatā€™s up wes

3 Likes

Hello GPC!

4 Likes

Always watching and waiting for you here wes, any good sales on the horizon, looking for nic soon?

2 Likes

Has anyone else been having issues navigating the site? Itā€™s been a few weeks for me, and a different browser didnā€™t change it. I choose flavor concentrates, and it wonā€™t let me choose brands, just loads all of them.

It has a drop down that says by brand, or type, etc, but they donā€™t work and disappear very quickly as flavor page starts to load :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the same issue but I found a solution. Its not a good one tho but hey it works.

Click on flavor concentrates, hold your mouse button down or your finger if youā€™re on a phone/tablet, now wait that it prompts you with the menu of opening new tab etc.
Scroll up and click anywhere on the page that does not have a button or banner but random empty space. The menu window closes but prevents the page from any further loading, now you can access the flavor brands from the drop down.

Now before people ask why I not just hit the x and stop the page from loading, well because it doesnā€™t work lol. Hope it helps, really difficult too explain :disappointed:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll notify the web developers of this! Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Thank you as well @eStorm !

5 Likes

As of right now no sales are active on our site since weā€™re in the processing of moving facilities, but in the near future there definitely will be more sales! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Had that search issue, as well. And Iā€™m holding out for a sale, too! Come on - Iā€™m a new customer waiting to buy something from Nic River now that Iā€™ve see what you all have to offer!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say, if anyone ever has questions or concerns we are always here to help! Whether its about our website or a simple DIY mixing question you may have, always feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

P.S.
Expect more larger sales in the near future! :blush:

10 Likes

I just tried to place an order for over $50 of just flavors and was asked to pay shipping. I canceled the order to research the problem. please get back ASAP thank you

3 Likes