Nicotine River - Updates

Thanks a lot @Nicotine_River I can put my Sharpie down now !!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. Thanks for the label update. That has been a barrier for me ordering. Time is money and Iā€™m Lazy and dred relabeling bottles. Yay!

4 Likes

I have never had an issue with the old style or current labels. But, this new Design, NICE ! Excellent job Grant & team !!!

4 Likes

nice did you order during sale ? my order is still unfulfilled :frowning: as of 5min ago

1 Like

Mineā€™s still unfulfilled tooā€¦ordered Sunday evening :persevere:

2 Likes

I ordered mid day Friday and got my tracking number yesterday.

2 Likes

Yes I didā€¦

@Nicotine_River I just received your email about the delay in shipping, I wanted to post thisā€¦ although I have already received my latest order, I have (often) been one of those that had to wait and wait, never hearing a thing from the vendor or them not stepping up to the plate and just honestly sayingā€¦ heyā€¦ we are getting it to you as fast as we can, we were swamped.
Like I said, Iā€™ve gotten my order already, actually quicker than I thought it would beā€¦ thank you for that and thank you also for posting an honest explanation.

8 Likes

i figured they would be swamped , i ordered things i always use so im in no rush , i did order a couple Capella silver line though ( as if i need new flaves ) that ive been wondering about

edit and country apple purilium

5 Likes

I ordered that a month or so agoā€¦ tbh I havenā€™t had a chance to play with it though.

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River the new labels look good! BUTā€¦ Iā€™m not gonna lie, I do like the pictures like DaveDave mentionedā€¦ :wink:

Either way though, its a huge improvement so thank you!

6 Likes

i do as well

4 Likes

I alphabetize all my bottles and STILL like and use the pics sometimesā€¦lol

3 Likes

I did that onceā€¦ lasted about 1 mixing sessionā€¦:laughing:

5 Likes

How do you find the flavors your looking for then? Putting them away is
easier too because of the empty slots . I might be ADD and anal retentive
tooā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m just a f-ing mess tbhā€¦ I organize them by manufacturer. Theyā€™re spread out on pretty large shelves so Iā€™ve got a pretty good visual and I just scan the specific manufacturer section for the right flavors.

Iā€™m way too add to be anal retentiveā€¦

4 Likes

In regards to the picture although they have been loved and did somewhat help people decipher between flavors we decided it be best to delete them just do to the computer software we use. Without the images it made creating labels, editing them, and more extremely easy compared to our last process!

Thank you

8 Likes

Duuuude, all preliminary indicators are pegging the ā€œwowā€ meters on country apple!!

Finger test out of the bottleā€¦
Smell testā€¦
Finger test on the fresh SF mixā€¦

Got another 24hrs or so until the first vape test, and I canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

Same here!

I do have a couple of ā€œexception racksā€ though.
Apple/Apple pie, Strawberry, and creams. All 3 of those have their own dedicated layout.

Mine stay organized. Or Iā€™d be screwed in finding anything. chuckles

@CallMeTut you really want to move that country apple up the list brother! Itā€™s got serious promise! :wink:

4 Likes

We might have a few shared traits amigo! :rofl:
Not so much the ADD thingā€¦ But everything has itā€™s place and all. :laughing:

4 Likes

I think there are two types of people when it comes to this, ā€œback where it came fromā€ people and ā€œsomewhere over thereā€ people. Not that it really says anything good or bad about either. I worked for an ā€œover thereā€ guy who had the most amazing memory of the last place he used a tool or something and could almost invariably find it. My brain just doesnā€™t work like that nor do I want it to. Different strokes for different folks.

5 Likes