Nicotine River - Updates

I am very disappointed with Nicotine River. I will not be ordering from them in the future. I placed an order for 3 flavors and some pipettes (no nicotine) on or before New Years, and it still has not shipped. Over the weekend I sent a message asking them to cancel my order but I still have not received a response. I do not know whether I should go ahead and order from another vendor or not.

I placed an order from various vendors around the same time period and they were all shipped by the next (business) day including a much larger order from Bull City Vapors. Even my order from Dec 28th from Fasttech will be arriving this week.

If they are unable to ship in a timely fashion, they should let you know on the product or checkout page.

4 Likes

I find it hard to believe that you don’t know when you placed your order. but seeing as you joined dec 31. and have only read the forums for 14 minutes. you probably don’t realize that when vendors run site wide sales and there is always delays when shipping… because we customers always slam them with large orders.

sit back relax and spend some time reading the forums. theirs a lot of useful information here.

@Nicotine_River. tag your it !

9 Likes

It was in large and very bold print on their website home page. Warning all customers to expect delays due to the sale and holidays.

8 Likes

Probably one of that YouTube guys fan boys, you know the one that had a hissy fit over the coupon not working.

8 Likes

They were not the only vendor I ordered from that had site wide sales. The others were able to ship out promptly.

1 Like

To be fair I would be upset by a 9 day wait for fulfilment time, and many of y’all would be as well. @rotz it is possible that it has shipped but your email fell through the cracks. NR is a good site but those who use it accept that order fulfilment is slower than some others.

3 Likes

Personal attacks? I just stated my case, who is acting like a fanboy?

1 Like

If I missed that then yes that is on me.

2 Likes

Where did I say anything like that?

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m pissed off too!!!

I got my order yesterday, but no freebies?! Not even a sticker? WTF!!! :rage:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thank you @Nicotine_River for the quick service (to me anyway)

4 Likes

For some odd reason, I didn’t see the Shipping Delays Warning. Oh well! I ordered my stuff on Jan 3rd and it still says order received. I “usually” get notified a day after that my order has been processed and is ready to ship, but I can understand with the holidays and the sale that they could be behind.

6 Likes

Jan 3rd for me, too. Mine reads “unfulfilled.” No problem, I knew it was going to take a while. They prrrrobably should have settled in to their new facility a bit more before attempting a site-wide sale. I think they caved to pressure from the community to do a big sale all along the lead up to Black Friday and beyond. They obviously weren’t ready for this. But I understand why they did. I’m sitting tight, waiting patiently.

8 Likes

I just hope it doesn’t take too long. I have 4 people waiting on juice that takes 4 weeks to steep.

3 Likes

Lol. We all know they are behind. Golly gee willikers. They will get caught up.

image https://media.tenor.com/images/9da8bb145d928fb9e53772588622ca53/tenor.gif

9 Likes

I placed my order on the 30th of Dec, finally got the shipping notification yesterday the 8th. Meanwhile I placed an order for some shaving soap this last Saturday evening and I received it today. Am I mad or upset?.. No, the soap website is a small shop in Arkansas that doesn’t have mass shipping with hundreds of orders hitting them for large sales (at least I didn’t get their flyer if they had one)… and as others had pointed out… @Nicotine_River clearly pointed out that there was going to be delays on their mailings.
Holiday sales times are expected to take longer, at least I expected them to take longer, couple that with you were purchasing your items for a discounted price… I wouldn’t complain.

8 Likes

Same here, although they might want to hold off sending out the survey emails asking if you received your order if not give it 24-48 hours and contact them @Nicotine_River, Fed Ex just sent me a email saying it will be here Monday, I ordered on the 30th too, I knew it would be a while, I just ordered 5 gallons of Vg, to hold me over till the next sale. I never let my supplies get to low I ordered from them right before Christmas and that one took awhile also, No big deal though I have been working so much lately I haven’t even had time to mix with the flavor order I got a few days after Christmas.

7 Likes

Not to sound like a smart Ass , but if your order was only (3) flavors and some pipettes, surely it’s not that big of a deal. Relax!

8 Likes

@rotz @Nicotine_River is pretty active here on ELR, and you can always directly message them, if you need to sort out an order.

7 Likes

I don’t understand why so many of you are so hostile or condescending towards me. I am not criticizing your decision to support said company. I only came to provide my experience, I was not disrespectful or rude in anyway.

It has been over a week since my order and 3 full business days since my support request and I have not gotten any response from them. There are other companies that provide a better shopping experience. Perhaps I will give them another chance in the future, but for now I will shop elsewhere.

3 Likes