Nicotine River - Updates

@Nicotine_River And what if we have no patience? Who do we see in that case. lmao

I keep hearing this slight echo type noise that keeps repeating taste the river (kinda like the skittles commercial taste the rainbow) whatever could this mean

1 Like

Could it mean a rainbow of flavors? :wink:

it must mean NR is gonna dump some flaves like Flavorah did A whole bunch at once yes yes yes , damn it im trired of new flaves lol

2 Likes

i have a question , are NR flaves made from the flaves they already carry , or are these flaves their own from scratch ???

2 Likes

Currently River Flavors are made by using other companies and combining them to ultimately make what we think would be unique. We do not make these flavors from scratch. However, we do hope you enjoy these blends our team has put together! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No doubt , i have been happy with the ones ive tried , the reason i asked was because i couldnt imagine how quick you guys got into your own flaves if made by scratch i would have been amazed you would take the risk and the bs from the fda lol

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River Hey how close to being caught up are you guys? Hoping to get some stuffs soon :smile:

1 Like

What is your order number my friend?

2 Likes

24402 @Nicotine_River

I donā€™t expect any special treatment or anything just curious when it might get filled. Iā€™m the typical Vape enthusiast. I want it yesterday or maybe the day before.

5 Likes

Just got done doing my daily ā€œRiver Flavorsā€ check to see what magic you will put out nextā€¦and to my surprise Christmas came early :smile:
When will all of these be available for purchase?? Iā€™ll be ordering the entire line ASAP

1 Like

Is there any currant discount code?

No, but the free shipping (more than a pound, but less than 25 pounds) is still on and awesome! =D

1 Like

Way better than a discount code if u ask me!

3 Likes

Yep! And if you need ā€œfillerā€ to meet the 1lb mark, everyone always needs more bottles on hand. Or a small jug of pg or vg! :wink:

1 Like

Now yā€™all know what I been hinting around about for a month or so

3 Likes

Oh yeah and DAMN they are good

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready, I want them all!

@Nicotine_River_Chem @Nicotine_River Whatā€™s up with the new line?