Nicotine River - Updates

Cant carry everyone right ?? , but you could make TFA 30ml lol do you have an eta

You guys are def my 1st stop when I order, then I pick up the rest at BCV or ECX. If you get INW in and TFA in 1 oz I can pretty much delete the other guys from my bookmarks. Shout out to Gracie Lynnā€¦that poor girl always gets stuck with my random email questions but has been awesome answering me!

2 Likes

Anyone can carry Inawera but truthfully I have stayed away from them because of the lack of communication and the distance. I also know I keep repeating myself but we are still working on TFA 1oz :frowning: I will have an update soon!

4 Likes

I appreciate that my friend and I will definitely let her know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River You guys are awesome as it, I just need to get some more rhubarb and prefer to buy from you, I do understand you have nothing to do and sit around all day playing solitaire on your computer. lmao.
Seriously I do know you are swamped and no big if you donā€™t carry absolutely every brand in the world. I will probably get over it. lmao :smiley:

3 Likes

i gotta give someone shit lol , do whats best for you you have a great line up now , sure it wld be super easy if you guys carried everything but thats impossible those lines are so big we dont even have a clue

Flavorah will be stocking a Rhubarb as well and NR does do Flavorah. Yay for us! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah but flavorah wants $8.99 for a 15 ml bottle and I think $30.00 ish for a 120

@Nicotine_River OK Grant, did you pull a fast one on us? Does N icotine **R**iver all of a sudden have itā€™s own like of flavors??? The only other thing I can think of is New Release. I hope like hell you are milling about today, although I donā€™t usually see you around on Saturdays
NR flavorings hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Hahahaha yes you are correct it is our first stab at our own flavor. Slowly messing around but we think everyone will enjoy this flavor. Looking forward to hearing feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man that sounds good!

I should win 20 gallons for seeing it first. Then Iā€™d pretty much have to like it cause Iā€™ll be vaping it for the next 3 or 4 months. Or maybe a little longer. lmao.

Congrats on the new venture.
Next do a Rhubarb flavor. lmao.

3 Likes

Now why didnā€™t they have those pocky sticks where I grew up? You guys got all the good stuff.

Did you team up with someone to work on actual flavor extraction, or is this a base created with flavors on hand? Just curious, it sounds really good. Iā€™ll give it a try on my next order and let you know what I thinkā€¦congrats on the new venture!!

2 Likes

Oooh feel free to toss a cheeky lil sample in my box when you ship my order! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Kidding, wish Iā€™d seen it when I placed it, Iā€™d have grabbed some.

3 Likes

Mw too! Just placed my order yesterday. Darn!

2 Likes

These are based on flavors we already have - will never claim to do extractionsā€¦ pretty tough stuff. Look forward to hearing everyones feedback!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ok, Iā€™m guilty, I confessā€¦Iā€™ve been so busy lately with building Mods and doing all the continued research to understand exactly what and why it is that Iā€™m doing what Iā€™m doing, that I have slipped away from mixing and slipped away from constant participation in the Forumā€¦and now I see this talk of NR flavors?? So I jump to NR and see it with my own eyes!!!
Wow, Grant! Iā€™m impressed!
I feel obligated! Iā€™m gonna head over and make a purchase and mix some testers! 5%, huh? Is that mixing or single? You have more on the way? You have recommended steeping times? Or is it the same as others? 4 weeks? Where do I leave feedback?
Congratulations!!
Whatā€™s the reaction/feedback so far??
How long has it been available?
Should we continue this elsewhere? Private message, maybe?
EDIT: i have more questions, but Iā€™ll wait for directionā€¦

1 Like

Go west young Vaper Go west. LMAO.
Iā€™m so funny Now you have a direction.
Iā€™m on their site at least once a day lately and today is the first I noticed it. Iā€™m sure hoping for more flavor combos. I think they need to do a set of NR favā€™s each vaping employee gets to design one flavor and the one that sells the most getā€™s oh I donā€™t know, say a half day off paid. Or a free bottle of their creation or some thing.

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River So how is the new NR flavor doing? Are we going to see more soon?