Nicotine River - Updates

So I’ve got a question @Nicotine_River . Do you not carry any flavors with diacetyl, or is it just that FA North America won’t carry it? Just wondering if that’s a policy of yours across the board or if it is really just due to shipping…?

TO:
@Nicotine_River

Habeeb706
I’m Very sad that Nicotine River has no more shipping service for
FPO / APO ( Military Shipping ) :frowning: . Don’t know where to get great service like Nicotine River from other Vendor.

Any Help by NR or Advice will be much Appreciated

Thank you

@Habeeb706

4 Likes

There are tons of flavors that we carry that have Diaceytl and AP in them. We have tried our best to label which ones those are in each product description. Whipped Cream by FA has been a flavor that has been requested 5 - 10 times a week, if we could we grab it we definitely would. Thank you for everything!

7 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks! I was just curious because it’s not something I’m personally concerned about so I’ve never taken the effort to pay attention.

3 Likes

Any clue why i cant place order any more? :frowning:

testet with 2 visa and one mastercard - but this comes up every time :frowning:

Certain countries on our website are banned due to fraudulent orders and issues with customs. However, email me your First name and Last name. I will look into this on the back end of our website to find the definite cause of this!

Wes@nicotineriver.com sorry about that!

1 Like

Thans for replay me :slight_smile: mail sendt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are some 4.5 inch needles with 10 ml syringes.

1 Like

Yeah I wish they were 6" long 11 gauge

1 Like

They would have to be 1/8th inch to be close to 10ga.

There’s no discount code anymore is there

Currently we do not have any discount codes operating due to our free shipping deal that has been taking place. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that kinda sucks for us not so affluent people.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We’ve just begun carrying a new flavor by FlavourArt called “Kigola”. If there are any kiwi/strawberry lovers out there we definitely recommend checking out this new kid in town!

2 Likes

Did something change with the 1-25 pound free shipping? I was about to put an order in and free shipping wasn’t an option

I think there’s something wrong with the site. I was playing with my cart seeing is something changed in the free shipping criteria, and now it’s telling me the cheapest shipping option is $15.90 for one 1oz bottle

1 Like

We are looking into this currently. We will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you!

3 Likes

As always, much appreciated!

Oh hey! Since the official @Nicotine_River guys are looking at this thread, I have a question/request. Will you ever be getting Capella Peppermint and Spearmint? I’ve noticed issues with getting 1 oz bottles or even two oz bottles from other places and from Capella directly. I’m at a place in my mixing journey where I know which flavors I will need large amounts and wanted to go with you guys but you don’t have any that I could find. I’ll still be ordering a bit from you guys in November but I’m hoping to consolidate my orders into as few suppliers as possible.

1 Like