Nicotine River - Updates

5 Likes

Strawberry Shisha goes in the next order :boom::bomb::boom:

2 Likes

Do they have an active coupon code now?

1 Like

Yeah man, get down on that badass strawberry!

1 Like

I’m trying to order it now… do they have a coupon now at all?

1 Like

No, Sorry you just missed the “Halloween” Sale event. Grant promised a BIG Black Friday Event though. The good news is Shipping is always free on orders 1lb-25lbs. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thanks to you!

1 Like

@Nicotine_River

Great job on the new layout of your web page. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River I have to have my jaw wired shut it’s draggin on the floor. :smile: My order from NR placed on Friday was shipped yesterday, via FedEx ground. It will be here today. Normally USPS takes three days to get it here. WOW I’m lovin this free shipping. I gotta figure a way to get an order big enough every time I order. You guys are the best.

2 Likes

And that’s a record folks, Fed Ex ground and I get it overnight. I’m so impressed.

They just need Dark for Pipe, Vanilla for Pipe, and Classic Black Cherry for Pipe from INW and my next order will be huge! I love their sizes and prices cannot be beat! Add the fact that their nic is great, makes them a great source.

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River Just looked at the new website (due to an email to my personal addy). On the homepage of the site, the links (large links in the page, not the links at the top of the page) for “Labware” and “Bottles” are not working.
EDIT: Also if looking at the glass boston bottles, the color options are not displaying within the boxes on that page, the tips display over the selections that state the color your hovering over but the boxes all remain white or blank.

1 Like

Thank you for informing us! We have been looking into the issue! :slight_smile:

We will be looking into new Inawera flavors soon! We are unsure of which ones yet exactly but stay tuned!

1 Like

Another thing, I would look into is allowing people to type in reviews. There are liquids with no description by them either. A lot of people will read the description and a review of the product before they buy. Also might be a good judge of why you are not selling a certain product and why. I am one person who does read the reviews. I take some with a grain of salt if they are not experienced DIY people, but there are some that are genuine reviews of the product.

2 Likes

Some positive responses is that the layout is nice. You did a great job with that. Get the ability to review and descriptions for liquids and honestly you have a wonderful site. I really do like the layout. I know there are probably a lot of growing pains, but it is a great start. If you need someone to review items let me know. Your customer service is great as well. You have a ton of the flavors I use on the regular. Get the Dark Pipe and I will order from you from here on out.

I would like this as well. That is exactly what I was thinking when I was checking it out. I also read the reviews.

2 Likes

Maybe they could link to the flavoring on ELR, when i shop i have one window for the online store and one window with the flavor list from ELR.

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River,
Small request to consider, maybe? I’m having a real hard time reading the pale letting on the labels. Any chance you could just use the darker colors? These old eyes are goin’ wonky on me and it’s hard to see pale colors on a white background.

1 Like

Since we changed our website layout the reviews part of our old website somehow had some trouble transitioning to the new setup! However, we are getting this taken care of immediately! Expect to see reviews back on our website within a few days! Thank you for your concerns!

2 Likes