Nicotine River - Updates

Yes, Do the Puyallup :wink:

Like wise, thank you for everything and happy holidays!

1 Like

Yeee, hawwww! Thanks for the sale Grant! @Nicotine_River

Capella Apple Pie V2 × 1

10ml
$1.99
Flavorah Pineapple × 1
15ml
$5.49
Flavorah Lemonade × 1
15ml
$7.49
Flavorah Alpine Strawberry × 1
15ml
$17.49
River Cream Dream × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Kilanca × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Heaven × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Kigola × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Paradiso × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Ocean Myst × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Golden Eye × 1
10ml
$1.99
River Strawberry Biscuit × 1
10ml
$1.99
Inawera Waffle × 1
1oz
$5.49
Inawera Custard × 1
1oz
$5.49
FlavourArt WOW × 1
1oz
$6.00
FlavourArt Sour Wizard × 1
1oz
$4.50
FlavourArt Soho × 1
10ml
$2.49
FlavourArt Nut Mix × 1
10ml
$1.99
FlavourArt Morning Sun × 1
10ml
$2.49
FlavourArt Metaphor × 1
10ml
$2.49
FlavourArt Fresh Fig × 1
1oz
$4.50
FlavourArt Coconut × 1
1oz
$4.50
FlavourArt Blackcurrant × 1
1oz
$4.50

1 Like

Got mine in at 1:00AM and only one flavor was out of stock. Not too shabby.

1 Like

Nic River needs to start supplying Real Flavors products… or is just me thinking this?

3 Likes

It would be nice!

Looks like I missed the Clack Friday sale. Kinda checked out from the web other than obligatory Facebook/family interactions over the holiday, but I don’t regret it!

But I have to ask @Nicotine_River any plans for a Cyber Monday sale? I’m finally getting lowish on nicotine and I fully intend to try yours next time I order some.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Did anyone else hear that.
Sounded like a RIVER about to flood the thread with wondrous things.

@Nicotine_River @Nicotine_River_Chem

What’s that sound I keep hearing Like a flooding rushing flavor RIVER

3 Likes

Unfortunately we will not be having a Cyber Monday sale :disappointed:

Booooooooo. Oh well Black Friday was awesome.

2 Likes

Wow my $12.40 order (flavorings for Bust A Nut) that shipped for free, shipped via USPS Priority Mail! Too kind @Nicotine_River!

3 Likes

I heard a rumor too about a rushing RIVER of flavors. Didn’t Nicotine River recently start their own flavor line?

6 Likes

My favorite 2 that seemed to come out of the rapids was that NY Cheesecake and Yellow Cake…Yummmy!!!

3 Likes

Rapids!? MysticRose expect a flood! Flavors are on the way! :grin:

5 Likes

damn that nicotine river , they really know how to spend my money lol

2 Likes

could you compare the yellow cake to FW yellow cake is it close ??? and what is rhe potency compared to in these flaves FA or more TPA

We actually recently had all these flavors sent to selected consumers for testing on what they thought of the certain flavors, whether they were similar to renown companies or not. Our team is still awaiting some responses but we will definitely get back to you from a consumer standpoint on percentages, flavor tastes in similarities to other companies, and so forth! We are definitely excited on what is to come, but for now we are still in the phases of trial and error! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I suppose I could, but where is the mystery and fun in that :wink:

I can tell you the NR Yellow Cake isn’t full of corn syrup or whatever that stuff is like the FW!

3 Likes

i hear ya , to tell you the truth i count on hearing about these flaves and others from peopla here on the forum , i refuse to just buy things anymore because they are new flavors just too many out there and they accumulate too fast im not trying to be the guy who has 1000 flaves and half are pretty much the same if not more than half :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah more like a warm yellow cupcake without the frosting soft and just barely sweet enough to make you want more and more.

4 Likes