Nicotine River - Updates

Sniff sniff…

1 Like

Same boat. Oh well.

Nods… I mainly wanted to post that in case some members (whom don’t get emails like that) are wondering if they had missed their shipping notices. Hey, I’m glad Nic River is doing so well (at least I believe they are… it seems they are)… more power to them! Trust me, my post was not a complaint…

4 Likes

I must be one of the lucky ones. Got my order today here in OH :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol, and GRRRRR to you. Bragging much? Just Kidding with the before posts. Grats what yah mixing us?

1 Like

LOL…I’m usually the one waiting for orders while everyone else gets theirs. Got the flavorings for the Bust A Nut recipe. Steeping on my steep shelf now!

4 Likes

There’s that salt again. Just rubbing it in the wound. Lol, just kidding.

1 Like

I placed my order on black Friday. Shipped on Monday and got my order on Wednesday. Super fast shipping but I recieved the wrong order now they are shipping me mines next day. Blah I was excited to try these new flavors too!

3 Likes

yeah well be glad it’s not me taking care of it for you I wouldn’t rub salt in it well at least not until I dpped you in a vat of vinegar anyway

1 Like

Hey has anyone noticed the pretty snow storm going on on the NR website? I caught one on my tongue and guess what it was flavored and it was a different flavor than I’ve ever tasted before. It tasted like one of those vanilla wafers dipped in milk it was soooooooooo gooooood.
:peace:

2 Likes

I hope @Nicotine_River is getting caught up I need to order a couple flavors. I keep hoping to see them do a two for Tuesday but not holding my breath lmao

1 Like

Hey I caught another one and it tasted like meringue, if I can only catch a lemon one I’ll be set.

2 Likes

The @Nicotine_River Strawberry Biscuit is yummy it tastes just like it’s name :yum:

3 Likes

my order is still unfulfilled :frowning: so i wont see it this weekend it was my biggest order though ecx and bcf have already sent mine and ive received them

Don’t feel bad @fidalgo_vapes mine’s unfulfilled also, but then again I just did mine yesterday

1 Like

I was just on their website, went looking around and under the RIVER brand of flavors there were pages and pages of flavors. Then I realized I had nodded off and was dreaming.

2 Likes

What a dream though wouldn’t it be just wonderful to have pages and pages of RIVER flavors a river of flavors if you will. The ones of theirs that I have tasted are just short of beyond divine. It’s rough that damn halo that keeps showing up above the bottle really gets in the way.

1 Like

ha ha ha lol ya mine was made black friday but whatever free shipping and 20pct off saved me like 40 bucks so its all good just hate waiting

2 Likes

Sounds like you really scored

3 Likes

Thank you Nic River. I just got your order and cannot wait to start mixing again. Your deals for Black Friday was amazing.

2 Likes