Nicotine River - Updates

@Nicotine_River (Grant), I just purchased a liter (again) of your 100mg/ml nic. I just intend to do long term storage with this, I still have plenty for my last liter purchase from your company that I had transferred into 120 ml bottles and store in a deep freezer. I plan on just placing this along with those bottles until I’ve used them up. In your opinion, would it be best just to leave it in the container that it is going to be coming to me in or transfer it, like I did before, into smaller containers prior to storage? In all likelihood I will not be using this current incoming product until next year at the earliest.

3 Likes

I by no means am Grant but yes leave it sealed freeze it, the less air that comes in contact with Nicotine the less oxidation you will have.

3 Likes

Basically what I was thinking also…

2 Likes

Yes the bottle it comes in is sufficient. The liter is nitrogen packed and foil sealed and as long as it is in a fridge/freezer tucked away it will last for a long time my friend. Thank you for everything!

8 Likes

If your freezer ever gets too full of Nicotine River products you let me know …I’m here for you bro :innocent:

9 Likes

I gotta start writing things down. I needed Juicy orange not the sweet watermelon. Got it taken care of. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Does anybody know what type of bottle and cap the 1oz flavors come in from NicotineRiver?

2 Likes

i dont know the exact name but they have them on their website 10 for 5$

2 Likes

i bought 10 would you like a pic??? the tips are the long needle tips

2 Likes

here is a pic just in case

2 Likes

@Cloyce

3 Likes

Hey does NR do free shipping on orders over a certain amount?

3 Likes

I don’t think so , they do have free shipping sales at times.
I avoided using them due to not offering free shipping but after adding up the savings over the others it was still cheaper on NR.

5 Likes

thanks I couldn’t remember if they did or not.

3 Likes

My orders are generally kinda small I try and just replace a few flavors every month, iffn I were a rich man I’d get liter bottles of a few of my flavors but most 2 or 4 oz are plenty big enough. Now if I were Bill Gates rich I’d be buying gallons of everything but a select few that last forever and I’d get liters of them but unless somebody dies and leaves me a few billion that aint gonna happen. lmao

3 Likes

Hey Grant, do you guys price match by any chance?

2 Likes

I love the bottles! they look and work better than the ones from BCV. I was thinking about getting their “bullet” bottles too. However I’m not completely sold on the twist cap.

3 Likes

the problem with the twist caps is liwuid gets into the tip i like the needle tips myself , i will be changing everything over to them slowly now that NR is doing 30ml it will be easier

3 Likes

Grant I have question for you.

How long will nicotine last if kept in a factory sealed container in the freezer?

1 Like

I am confident in 2 - 3 years or longer. I only say this because the day I started this business June 18th, 2014 I put 100mg VG nicotine in the freezer in a clear glass bottle and it is still crystal clear to this day. Thank you!

5 Likes