Nicotine River - Updates

Desktop. I just logged back in and it seems to have quit for now. But this is not the first time. It happened a few weeks ago. Then it happened yesterday, now today. I don’t have a clue what the cause could be on my end if any. At the same time I’m not seeing the pop ups at all now.

1 Like

Now pop ups have returned but page is not refreshing. I’m able to browse…for now.

I managed to sneak a short order in of some I wanted/needed. Not sure if you did anything to help @Nicotine_River but if you did, thank you!

1 Like

It’s been doing that to me intermittently for awhile too. It seems to only do it when I’m logged in though. If I log out I can browse, then as soon as I log back it it begins again.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, if I hit the little “x” on one of those popups when they… popup… it stop anymore from popping up… you have to be quick and be waiting for it to show up though… like playing duck hunt on the chat.

2 Likes

I have a similar but different bugginess. After my last order was completed 3/4 of the items are still in my cart. I click to remove them and the page refreshes then 10 seconds later they are back in my cart. Been fighting with it for about two weeks now. Maddening. I’ve put two separate requests in on the site to have my cart contents cleared, but no response.

Grant @Nicotine_River , if you’re listening, help a brother out. :pray:

Is there any coupon codes at NR right now?

afaik no coupon code and no free shipping :cry:

1 Like

The only one I know of us HOLIDAYS which applies only to Purilum flavors.

3 Likes

Holidays is the only discount activated at this moment currently!

Thank you!

1 Like

We are looking into the cart/website issues now. Thank you for your patience and cooperation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It just has that Nicotine River magic in it my friend! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just saw this @Skullblade789 and yes I have many more challenges as well. One being the friends I choose. They are always so wonderful and just down right super people that they all make me look bad. lmao

5 Likes

Sounds like you have found your personal “CRACK”

3 Likes

Yes I have. This is heaven to me.

Question! How would you guys feel if the PG and VG was bottled in bullet bottles with free twist tops for the following sizes - 60ml, 120ml, 250ml, 500ml.

Let me know what you guys think and thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Actually I would buy about 4 bottles of the 250 if they came like that. I could reuse those bottles for my NETS. That would be awesome. If no one else wants it. Include me in on that deal.

1 Like

I buy small bottles of VG or PG to house my NETs.

I bet you could use a pipe screen in the squeeze cap to filter large solids

1 Like

That would be goid too. I usually filter out the solids leaving a pure flavor. I let it set for 6 months.

1 Like