Nicotine River - Updates

I don’t vape tobacco flavors or i’d try it. But I also wonder what non-tobacco flavors you could put through the same process.It seems like vanilla and nuts could work?

1 Like

Just do not do cinnamon. It is harsh.

1 Like

I would love that, makes dispensing so much easier.

And so it beings my friends!

2 Likes

My favorite would be a Liter with a Twist top like the Cylinder bottles you already stock. But, I really like the idea overall.

Love the way you’re always looking to improve the service! :+1:

2 Likes

Btw, my shopping cart appears to be working now. Pass thanks on to whoever got that fixed. That was driving me nuts.:scream:

3 Likes

First people actually buy bottles that small I always buy by the gallon, it’s so much cheaper I can’t see buying the smaller sized bottles. But What @Skullblade789 says makes sense.

3 Likes

Are you not feeling good? You said I make sense. Lol. You have never said that.

1 Like

I still buy the gallons. Lol.

Don’t mess with me, my car’s in the shop and I’ve got a grenade in one hand and a bazooka in the other.

1 Like

This man means business! Watch out @Skullblade789 !!:scream:

1 Like

His bark is worse than his bite.

2 Likes

LMAO. So withe bazooka in one hand and the grenade in the other, what are you going to fire first. Lol.

2 Likes

First I’m gonna throw the bazooka at you then when you are trying run away from that I’m gonna pull the pin and fire the grenade at you I should hit you with one or the other

Don’t make fun of me just because I have false teeth

1 Like

try to come between me and my vape and it’s axe handle time

I have all but two of the styles shown You get to pick which I’ll use if you get lucky and pick one of the ones I don’t have then you get a free ride.
So tell me DO YOU FEEL LUCKY WES?*

Using my best Clint Eastwood voice (which by the way isn’t very good)

2 Likes

Hahahah! :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like we have poked a bear. LMAO!!!

1 Like

Ohhhhhh. Which a one. I think the two small ones you do not have. Do I get a free ride?

I’m not tellin you you get beaten twice just for fun :smile: