Nicotine River - Updates

Do they come with a stopper or a lid at all? Those would be PERFECT if they did.

1 Like

No stopper or lid… just the flask

1 Like

We are currently unsure my friend. We apologize!

Yes, it ended around February 1st!

1 Like

Hmmmm, I wonder if anyone hasn’t already found a stopper/ lid that fits them.

Would be awfully helpful if that person chimed in!

They do make stopper’s for them, but without knowing the neck size there is no way to get the correct size. From what I could figure out with google, most of the 250ml narrow mouth use the #5 but they also come in all the numbers. Maybe Nic River can chime in?

My solution is to slap a piece of duct tape on the flask while on the magnetic stirrer. I know that rubber stoppers are available for them… just don’t know where.

We unfortunately will not be carrying any tops to these flasks. We recommend a cork made of rubber or a squishy material for the best results.

At some point this week once the orders die down we will look into the sizes of the mouths for these flasks.

3 Likes

If anyone knows what the inside diameter is of the opening you could purchase a rubber bung to fit it. They’re usually listed by the size of the hole that they’re oversized for and most craft stores carry them…For a temp solution anyways

1 Like

i use a product called para film to put over top

1 Like

Wow, always amazing to hear from the vendor, themselves! You guys are great, put in my first order with you a couple of days ago, very much looking forward to it.

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River Any ETA on the new FLV posted last week? Ive got an order im waiting to place and am curious if i should just place this order and wait or of the will be in by the end of the week. I need that custard and eggnog…

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Later today the Flavorah should be up!

2 Likes

Wow, there’s over 60+ new Flavorah flavors to choose from. Great job!

2 Likes

All of the Flavorah on our site is being released now! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re such a spending freeze killer… :grinning:

2 Likes

Have you made any progress regarding international shipping?

Yes, we can ship internationally anywhere no problem as long as the Nicotine concentration is 48mg or under and the flavors are not flammable.

If you do purchase hazardous materials a third party shipper based in the US must be used so they can forward the packages to you since we are still working on becoming internationally regulated.

1 Like

Great, thanks.

Yes on our website located at the bottom. Ill also attach a link:

1 Like