Nicotine River - Updates

Thanks, I found it after I asked, so I removed the question.
Thanks again for such a quick reply.

3 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River I’m looking to place my first order with you guys since you get such high praise from our community… On the site and no lorAnn flavors? Looking forward to doing business with nicotine river :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are looking into becoming a supplier of LorAnn within a month or so.

We hope we exceed your expectations Jayrell! If you have any questions please let me know here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do we still have an ELR coupon code? I remember reading that is will change every 30 to 45 days

1 Like

Currently we do not off any discount codes. Our website pricing itself is great at the moment, however! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What about medicine flower? Any luck with these guys yet?

3 Likes

it seems like ECX is dumping their line , i only assume this because they are blowing out the flaves while supplies last i could be wrong though

+1 the pricing is great! I like the prices on the 2 ounce bottles of TFA and FW.

2 Likes

Here’s a size chart for identifying the the correct size bung or stopper for the flasks

Size:(Upper diameter x Lower diameter x Height)(mm)
000# :12.5 x 8 x17mm
00# :15 x 11x20mm
0# :17 x13x24mm
1# :19 x14x26mm
2# :21x15x26mm
3# :23x17x26mm
4# :26x19x28mm
5# :29x22x28mm
6# :33x25x28mm
7# :37x29x30mm
8# :42x33x30mm
9# :46x38x30mm
10# :52x43x 32mm

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Your wish has come true!

3 Likes

thank you very much , i hate buying just one thing from a place which is what i have been doing with the tpa honeydew

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad this helped you out

2 Likes

i know this one will be tough for you guys but i have to throw it out there again FA whipped cream i know this will sell , and i understand the issues for you guys , i cant have everything i want lol

1 Like

We’d carry it if we could my friend! FlavourArt North America refuses to carry it due to the high levels of Diacetyl in the product. FlavourArt themselves doesn’t recommend people use the product for vaping so unfortunately carrying that flavor is of our hands. If you really are interested in the product you could buy a small amount from FlavourArt Italy!

4 Likes

ty we talked about this before lol , i do get it form another supplier so its all good love me some diacetyl lol

6 Likes

Does it have more than vanilla custard cap v1?

2 Likes

Honestly can’t say since I am unsure of the Diacetyl levels in both of these flavors.

If you’re really curious FlavourArt and Capella would be the best to speak to about these concerns! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ive got my fingers crossed! :wink:

4 Likes

Have you tried CAP vanilla whipped cream? This has become one of my top flavors.

1 Like