Nicotine River - Updates

yes ty i have used the cap its more on the lighter side compared to cream whipped fa , but you are right the vanilla whipped by cap is good they are different animals i dont know how to explain take whipped cream , vcv1 , butter cream and then you have cream whipped something like that lol

1 Like

@Nicotine_River

I too am curious about you guys getting Medicine Flower, would be awfully convenientā€¦

Any ideas on if this is going to be happening?

2 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes try mixing FA Fresh Cream with Purilum Condensed Milk 5 to 1 it brings out the richness and flavors in both of them. The condensed milk is such a creamy feeling vape I love it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately we will not be carrying this company in the future.

3 Likes

i am going to be ordering some purilium soon , right now i have only been buying replacement flaves that i consistently use , no new flaves until i have depleted my inventory

That makes me sad.

1 Like

However, Purilum is coming out with new flavors!

Here is a new batch that we might be adding in the future. Still need to test a few but this might cheer you up!

Peach and Berry
Cherry Citrus
Strawberry Swirl
Melon and Vanilla Custard
Berry Lemonade
Chocolate Mint
Banana Butterscotch
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Hazelnut
Lemonade
Strawberry Lemonade
Cookie
Blueberry
Banana
Tangerine
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops with Milk
Dragon Fruit
Honeydew
Cotton Candy
Sweet Cream
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Waffle
Peach

4 Likes

Just note that these are not 100% going to be on the site. We need to test them and see what we think is best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank goodness lol , i only say that because there are already enough flave companies that put out anything , personally i think of your line as a higher end line without the gimmicky nasty flaves let tpa and fw do that :wink:

3 Likes

We like your thinking :grin:

2 Likes

I made a point to get almost the entire Purilum line since itā€™s relatively new so I can test them and begin using them with a pretty good understanding of what they are and how they work. Itā€™s nice being able to keep up with a new line, and so far these have been really good and Iā€™m looking forward to getting others as more are released. Itā€™s been a lot of fun playing with theseā€¦keep up the great work!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Weā€™re happy the flavors are exceeding your expectations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have the majority of the Purilum flavorings available now, and each one has a trait of being something special. 3 of them Iā€™ve nailed down and worked with the others enough to know that with minor tweaking they to will be AMAZING! If you do release the above listā€¦I will buy 14 of them that day. Looking forward to it !!!

3 Likes

We love the feedback! Thank you Pap! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honeydew hope you nail that one

2 Likes

We got our fingers crossed that the honeydew comes out well!

3 Likes

I noticed the little ā€œno flyā€ icons on the flammable flavorsā€¦Great idea! Thanks for taking the guess work out.

3 Likes

Hi,
I havenā€™t ordered from nicotine river yet. I got my Nic from a different place for my first order but Iā€™m hearing great feedback so id like to give it a try. Is there a discount code for nicotine from your site?

3 Likes

there is no code , how much are you ordering ??? i did a comparison the other day because someone was asking for a code and another person said hey these guys have free shipping if your order over X amount so here was that comparison

Nicselect Nicotine 100mg/ml strength
1 liter

LB price 90
NR price 60

thats a huge difference i only did this comparison because id hate to see someone get suckered bc they get a discount or free shipping and would hate to see NR lose business even though the bottom line price was cheaper

5 Likes

Your gonna have to pay a few bucks extra for shipping if you opt for the 100mg nicotine, so I also suggest grabbing some VG/PG if you need it. NR has the best bases IMO so save shipping fees later on, plus the price for their bases are untouchable for the quality

4 Likes