Nicotine River - Updates

What Gachatay said. ^

I just ordered my first shipment of DIY supplies last week. Should be delivered tomorrow. It was by chance that I chose Nicotine River. A friend in a vape chat lounge suggested NicSelect as my nicotine as it was (in his opinion) the best out there. Went on their site and saw that NR was an authorized vendor and they were located in the US. So I ordered a starter kit. From the comments I have seen, it looks like I may haave lucked up and chosen a good company. Too bad I didnā€™t get this groupā€™s discount code last week ā€¦ lol. Really looking forward to working with you guys NR.

5 Likes

Thank you for finding us my friend. Please give us any feedback you can we are always trying to improve :slight_smile:

Please reach out for any questions you may have in the future!

2 Likes

Good job picking Nicotine River, their starter kit is the best deal out there, Iā€™m extremely happy with mine. If you havenā€™t already, consider getting a scale, it makes the process a lot easier.

1 Like

I have been waiting to purchase a few things, including more pg and have an order set. But I have been putting it on hold hoping that I might be able to try one or two of the new things so as not to incur additional shipping. I know me, if I order now and your newer things come out (Purilum) I will not do a new order just for a couple items, so I would be missing out until I need to again submit a larger order.
Any idea if/when your Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Peach and Berry, and Strawberry Lemonade will be available? If not for a while (or can get a little sampler of themā€¦g) Iā€™ll just complete my order this evening, if they will be available shortly I will hold off a bit longer.

Purilum is still in the process of making the Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the Peach and Berry but we are expecting the Strawberry Lemonade to be on the site within 1-2 weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx for the replyā€¦ Iā€™ll try and hold out for a bit prior to making my order as I would like to purchase everything at the same instance. Iā€™ll keep watching the site for the new flavors to come inā€¦ if my pg doesnā€™t get too lowā€¦ lol (I still have a spare gallon of vg held back!)

1 Like

I just received another order and the Graham Cracker Clear TPA that I received is very dark brown in color.
I have previously had pretty much colorless Graham Cracker Clear TPA.
Iā€™m assuming that something is wrong? Possibly the wrong label on a bottle of another flavor?
It should not be dark brown, correct?
Also the label just says Graham Cracker, no mention of clear?

Its graham cracker dark. Shoot them an email

1 Like

Double check your order and verify you selected clear, there are two versions and you may have picked the wrong one. Iā€™ve almost done it before

1 Like

Thanks, I have checked my order and I ordered clear, Iā€™ll send them an email.

1 Like

un opened graham cracker clear @benjy337

2 Likes

Thanks, that confirms that they made a mistake. I have already sent them an email.

2 Likes

theyvare great and will fix it plus you have a graham cracker now lol i use caps graham cracker and tpa graham cracker clear , i dint like the tpa graham cracker as much

2 Likes

In a way I feel bad for them, even though itā€™s their mistake, they ran out of 4oz of CAP Vanilla Custard V1 when they sent my order and had to send it separately when it arrived, now this.
Iā€™m in Israel so itā€™s international shipping each time.
On the other hand, Iā€™m sure that their great customer service pays for a few mistakes here and there in the long the run.
They definitely get great feedback and support here.

3 Likes

ill tell you , if i had to choose and could only use one vendor it would be NR but damn that does suck for them lol

1 Like

Just a plug on NR customer service
Made an order 2 days ago and had small back order on 1 of my selection
NR contacts me and resolves fast and courteously
Thanks for prompt service which is rare now days

2 Likes

They are really good. A suggestion to all, go UPS if you have to go ground. USPS is very unreliable.

2 Likes

They just replied to my email and told theyā€™ll get the correct version out to me ASAP.
They definitely deserve their great reputation.

5 Likes

Hi is there a current code for members here to use @ Nicotine River ?

1 Like