Nicotine River - Updates

Good to know! I have two+ years worth of nic select from nicotine river in the deep freeze. Still unopened and factory sealed.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. this really helps. Iā€™ve been tempted to have a yard sale and buy two things a bigger freezer and GALLONS of nicotine, in smaller bottles of course but even with wifey and I vaping one gallon would last us probably 10 years and I just donā€™t know if I trust it that long.

2 Likes

You can always buy a Nicotine Test Kit !!! Then youā€™ll know for sure :smile: http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/mixing-tools-safety/testing-kits/nicotine-testing-kit.html

Maybe Nicotine River could put one out ? ( test kit ā€¦hint hint :wink: )

6 Likes

Hey Grant, Havent placed an order in awhile and just went to place a $27 order for a few flavours and some bottles and the cheapest shipping rate I was given was $19.50. Problem with the site ā€¦ hopefully??

3 Likes

Let me look into this my friend. What flavor did you have in your cart? I want to check the weights on all of them and double check all is good.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey Grant. While we have your attention, I was also curious about the shipping. I noticed that sometimes I have the option of First Class or Priority mail and sometimes the only USPS option is the Priority. Is that a weight thing or does it have to do with certain flavors? Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile: the USPS First Class Mail option only happens when it is below 15oz of flavors anything after that it will show up Priority Mail. Everything is based off of weight for those carrier services.

Thank you!

4 Likes

It was TFA Pistachio - 4 oz, FW Butter Pecan - 2 oz & FW Hazelnut - 2 oz. Also ten of each 2 oz & 4 oz bottles.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone!

I have a quick update. The discount code for 10% off no longer works for the rest of this month :frowning: as an experiment we are now offering free shipping. Instead of offering free shipping on a price basis, we are offering it on a weight basis. Because we sell items that range from $0.25 to $200,000 and 0.01lbs to 10,000lbs we canā€™t offer free shipping on everything. We will offer it on all ords that collectively weigh between 1lb - 25lbs. Meaning you can order numerous flavors, nic, pg & vg and as long as it is over 1lb you will receive free shipping. On the flip side we also offer the exact same deal that Essential depot does as well now. Two gallons of VG, PG or one of each for 39.99 and free shipping. Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts and responses. We want to make the best decisions with you guys.

Thank you!

13 Likes

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you friend ! Hope you have plenty of help in packaging and shipping. Iā€™m sure you will need it !

3 Likes

Hi @Nicotine_River. Itā€™s been 23 days since I last asked about the 1oz bottle sizes on TFA Flavors, and they still arenā€™t there? Iā€™ve been holding off, but not going to be able to much longer. Do you have an idea of when they will be available please? That way I will know whether to order elsewhere instead. Thanks so much!

1 Like

what about us international customers ? we will also get free shipping ?
I shop almost exclusively from you and would like to continue with that, but 10% code has been invaluable to me as often trade

2 Likes

Dang about an hour to late for my order.

1 Like

I will tell you my thoughts ,I love you more each day and will get my shopping list together and order before Monday!

3 Likes

they posted this 2 hours after I placed my orderā€¦ figures.

1 Like

I would also love the possibility to pay with PayPal since it is allowed over here in Europe to pay for nicotine stuff with it.

2 Likes

I just made a big flavor order and added my two gallons of VG all in one order and saw shipping AcK! Took off the two Gal of VG and added them separately on another order BooM free shipping on both orders. Thanks for the savings @Nicotine_River ā€¦also had some better prices than those other guys, especially on the larger vols. It took alot of time to save alot of money ā€¦my wife may let me live ā€¦ I have it all on a spreadsheet damnit! has that worked for any of you guys? ā€¦nevermind no need to answer :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Thanks for the free shipping, just placed order number 2. Now stop it with the deals before im living in the garage! hehe

5 Likes

Thank you for the tip!

4 Likes

I love the 2 gallon deal. Even though I end up paying the sales tax Iā€™d rather buy from you guys. Your service is second to none and you guys always seem to want to work it out or help out any way you can. It is appreciated.

2 Likes