Nicotine River - Updates

honeydew II is that the DX or what ??? ive always just bought honeydew is that maybe the difference in price

so i just looked at TFA website and the honeydew II is cheaper but only by .20 cents thats the 15ml size

Theyā€™re comparing 4oz sizes and thatā€™s usually where you see the best value.

Being that they actually chose to label it ā€œIIā€ and not DX, then to me, that implies itā€™s a reformulated flavor, as opposed to a D/A/AP concern.

Hope this helps =)

1 Like

you are vary observant!!! they are not the same

BCV charges $14.50 for 4oz (not $10.50)

And Wizard labs charges 13.50 for 4 oz. NR wants 25.00 for a 4 oz bottle and if you get two 2 oz bottles its 24.00. Directly from manufacturer 14.00 for 4 oz. The point being this is pretty much double all the other prices, but only here.

1 Like

one would think the website price is incorrect @ NR for the TFA Honeydew.

Bottom line - you canā€™t get everything at one place. I order from both NR and BCV if they donā€™t have it I wonā€™t get it period.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone!

I am personally sorry for the Honey Dew pricing issue. I will say that TFA has been the hardest flavor company to work on because of the number of flavors they have. All pricing will be updated and get dropped significantly :slight_smile:

Thank you all and I apologize for the lack of communication over the last 30 days. This August 8th day scare has made us very very very busy

14 Likes

Keep on Keeping On Brother!

1 Like

Once againā€¦ @Nicotine_River to the rescue.

3 Likes

Guess Iā€™m a skeptic. I donā€™t see any rescue, as far as I can tell all they did was show the product as sold out? How does that recue anyone? Iā€™m very disappointed but for the first time since Feb. Iā€™m about to make an order from another company.

Good afternoon!

I just confirmed that the product is sold out :frowning:

My apologies!

1 Like

Grant, you almost gave my wife a heart attack, when she saw the NR box being delivered she thought I had ordered a ton of product. Took a few minutes to reassure her it was only empty mixing bottles. She was sure weā€™d be eating ramen three meals a day for the rest of the month. I loved it. By the way do you bribe the postal service to get your stuff delivered faster than any other company Iā€™ve dealt with? lol

6 Likes

Hey Grant at @Nicotine_River got a quick question. How long will a bottle of flavoring last. Is there an expiration date on them? Or an expected lifespan?

3 Likes

Haha we try and give them alot of business to keep them happy :slight_smile: I had been told that flavors last between 2 - 3 years if stored proper conditions.

Thank you!

2 Likes

grachamus (my tore up version of Spanish) lol

1 Like

@Nicotine_River
Grant, I have a question about your invoicing that I receive after placing an order. I get basically what appears as:

1x Flavor Apprentice Sour - 2oz for $0.00 each

1x Capella Juicy Orange - 2oz for $0.00 each

1x Flavor Apprentice Strawberry Ripe - 2oz for $0.00 each

1x Flavor Apprentice Champagne - 2oz for $0.00 each

1x Flavor Apprentice Butterscotch - 2oz for $0.00 each

Is there a way to have the invoices also display the amount paid instead of just $0.00 ? I ask because after I receive your emailed invoice is when I update my purchase, including the ingredient, volume, and price paid. Without the cost I made, I have to go back thru your site again and re-lookup my final order.
While this could be done during the checkout period, I tend to make my purchases and complete the transaction and the reason I donā€™t do it during my initial purchasing, is because I may decide to either add or remove items at the checkout point.
I donā€™t know it others have had this same concern or see this as a issue or something they would rather have or if itā€™s just me.

4 Likes

FYIā€¦my invoices, whether online, or paper in the order box, both show the amounts.

1 Like

Your email confirmation is displaying the amounts? hmmmā€¦ wonder why mine comes out as it doesā€¦ :frowning:

I will check my e-mail for orders, but I meant if you look at your orders on NR websiteā€¦I shall return.

Ahhh sorry, mis-understood.