Nicotine River - Updates

My e-mail conformation only shows amounts for discounts,shipping, totals, etc.
My paper invoice with the order is a complete breakdown of the amounts.
My orders on NR website [logged in] are complete monies for each.

2 Likes

Yeah I just looked, the online order invoice does display the amountsā€¦ then I glared and cussedā€¦ and said out loud that I didnā€™t use the discountā€¦ then realized it wasnā€™t done any longerā€¦ lolā€¦ minor panic momentā€¦ yes I did have free shipping

2 Likes

Will look into this tomorrow in the AM my friend and get back to you :slight_smile:

@Nicotine_River I have a question for you, what volume do you purchase your flavorings in? Do you buy gallon jugs in cases or drums?

Depends on the company my friend - a gallon at the minimum for not so popular flavors, 5 gallons drums for mildly popular flavors, 25 gallon drums for every day flavors and 55 gallon drums for the flavors people cant live with out hahaha!

7 Likes

At times Iā€™m tempted to order some of the flavors I use in 55 gal. drums. Seems like I go through them like crazy.

My wife would
a. faint when they unloaded it from the truck
2. Beat me severely with the drivers clip board
D. Then put me through hell for the next 50 or so years.

rotflmao

6 Likes

At least you would have lots of flavors during those hellish years :grin: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking if I kept two mods going full blast she might not find me in the clouds. lmao

5 Likes

Alright James Bond donā€™t risk it or we might just find YOU in one those barrels :wink:

so let me get this right if i order a gallon of VG 250ml nic and some flavors will i get free shipping

As far as I understand it as long as you donā€™t go over 20 or 22 pounds so you can order up to two gallons of product. or the gallon the 250 and a butt load of flavors

You should be fine with 2 gal plus a 250 of NIC and still have room for favors. Put it in your cart and verify at checkout, but if Iā€™m not mistaken a gal of VG is about 10 lbs and the cutoff is 25 for free shipping

1 Like

@Nicotine_River Are you going to or do you carry larger sizes of the Flavorah flavors? If it is something in the future any idea how long before they area available?

1 Like

Is there an Updated Code for NR ? I need a few things and was of course looking for a discount :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking they done away with the code but now have free shipping.

Oh I didnā€™t know that ā€¦ok well my order isnā€™t significantly large anyhow. Thanks So no code for free shipping ?

I think free shipping has to be between 10 and 25 pounds, but not exactly sure. Give me a minute or two and Iā€™ll see if I can find the post about it.

1 Like

BTW free shipping saves like 50% on a couple gals of glycerin

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the official word from Grant. @Amy2

4 Likes

yea mine wouldnā€™t weigh that much

1 Like