Nicotine River - Updates

figure out how much more you need and order VG or PG to bring it up to weight. How much were you ordering? If you don’t mind me asking. If you got 4 4 oz bottles you’re about there. Just get one more 2 oz to be safe or start through the check out and see if it gets you there.

2 Likes

I need just Pg for my fiance’ he uses 50/50 mixes. Of course while there was guna to some browsing. I really don’t need more flavorings but that never stopped me. I just got 4 bottles of Nicotine elsewhere and have a half gallon of vg left from NR so kinda just was guna get Pg. I will take advantage of it another time as right now I just don’t need that much. Have a huge flavor order showing up tomorrow as is :wink:

4 Likes

hehehehe I could give you a staggering shopping list to go from. lmao :joy:

2 Likes

I think it only takes one pound to get the free shipping.Grab more V1 Custard!:grinning:

3 Likes

I think a liter gets you there come to think of it.

1 Like

actually a liter weighs about 2lbs.

2 Likes

Hey Grant @Nicotine_River you need to check your email.

Does anyone know how long the free shipping will continue at Nicotine River?

See post 139

I did see that but the original post was back in July in regards to “for the rest of the month” part and here we are almost through August and its still available is why I asked. I’ve placed a few orders taking advantage of the free shipping, to me that is the best deal right now as far as DIY suppliers go so they have my exclusive business. I was just curious if there has been any updates on how long it will continue now that we are past the original time frame to plan ahead if that makes sense. Thanks a lot for your reply by the way, I’m new to this forum and from what I see you guys are awesome

1 Like

@Nicotine_River Hey Grant, is the free shipping still going on and how long will it be going on? Are you going to bring the discount back or is this going to be the regular thing?

1 Like

Good morning!

We are trying the free shipping out for this month and then going to do a little bit of analyzing of the numbers. We have got a tonnn of complains about the free shipping in regards to people wanting discount codes instead. I won’t make any changes without you guys knowing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy…I would have thought the opposite. 10% off of a $100 order is $10, shipping on a $100 order is $20+. Maybe people just like to see their savings in their cart so they know exactly what it is, but for sure free shipping is so much more. Anyways, thanks a lot for the fast reply Grant. I def want to put one last VG & NIC order in while shipping is free. I probably should have just added it to the order I just placed but it would have put me over the 25 lb limit. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Is there a possibility that us europeans can benefit from that free shipping as well?

I’ve been wondering if there might be a way to meet both sets of needs. One setup for our “out of the country” friends (discount code) and one for the more common “small to medium” orders (free shipping). What do you think?

1 Like

If you could set up where anything under say 15 oz opens the coupon code field and anything over 15 oz closes it, and sets up free ship for US purchases wit h the option of paying for overnight if they want to no discount or anything just the standard price.

Thank you !

That would be cool but I’m sure they’re spending a lot on the free shipping the way it’s set up now. For example, I had 2 gal of VG and NIC in my cart and kept adding flavors until I went past the 25 lb limit and my shipping was over $30 for $85 order. Took 1 flavor off…boom free shipping. That’s like 35% off so I know it’s expensive. That’s why I want to put 1 more in before it ends lol, just have to get paid first :wink:

1 Like

Should I remove the discount code listed on our resources page?

1 Like

I’m loving the free shipping. Using 1 pound minimum works out to be a lower dollar threshold than any of the other online vendors for free shipping. It sounded a bit wonky at first, but I’d be happy if it stayed around. :thumbsup:

2 Likes