Nicotine River - Updates

Me too, 100%. With 10% off you only save a few bucks. With free shipping you save double or even triple that. And it don’t take much to get to 1 pound either. It’s hands down the best deal in DIY right now, and that Musim Mas (IMO) is the best VG on the market.

3 Likes

For now that would be best - I don’t want anyone to get confused :slight_smile:

Thank you and I hope you are well!

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile: I’m good - I hope you are as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

whats the weight on a gallon of VG

One gallon is very close to 10 pounds. You can order 2 gal, a liter of NIC and still be good

2 Likes

nice i need to order some vg still waiting for the tfa flaves to be 30ml

1 Like

Yeah me too. It’s hard to commit to 2 oz of some flavors but 1 oz I wouldn’t even think twice. Matter of fact, I wouldn’t even waste my time on 10ml samples at BCV, ID just go for the 30ml

3 Likes

I sincerely hope people REALLY LOOK at the numbers and the savings the free shipping gives us. There is no combination of orders that a 10% discount will save you anywhere close to the amount charged for shipping. It is a TREMENDOUS savings opportunity! Thanks Grant! I for one hope free shipping continues.

5 Likes

Agreed! :slight_smile: And it just makes me feel better about things. Every time I look at shipping all I can think is that “Man, I could get X more bottles of flavoring for that…” I could be getting a worse deal with free shipping and still be happier about free shipping. Heck, look at Amazon Prime. Pyure is twice the price on Prime as it is at Walmart…but, free shipping!! LOL

3 Likes

We think alike!

2 Likes

I’m with you there. I hope they can find a way to work the free shipping so it can stay in one form or another. Even if it’s like BCV where you have to spend a certain amount. I always keep clicking until I hit that free shipping at BCV. **And yes, I admit that I am powerless over my flavor addiction #DIYproblems

3 Likes

My only problem is that if I order at least a pound of stuff every month the wifey is going to put me in the penalty box.

3 Likes

Good, then you can keep me company… I spend most of my time in there lol

2 Likes

Yup he’s married.

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River Sorry for asking this at this time I know you are so busy it’s not funny, but do you plan on carrying any other companies flavors in t he near future?

1 Like

What flavor vendor did you have in mind? Personally I would like to see INW added. It would save me about $6 a week in shipping from other vendors

4 Likes

I just hope it’s one that has Rhubarb flavor. Not many make it.

That would be Inawera (INW), they’re the only ones I know of that make it and it’s very good. They’re becoming one of my favorite flavor suppliers

1 Like

You’ve used it? The only one I’ve tried it Real Flavors. I took some time but it really came into it after three weeks or so.

Just reached out to Inawera… haven’t heard back yet but it seems like we would be complete with out them :slight_smile: