Nicotine River - Updates

@Nicotine_River
Are you having any kind of Labor Day Sale???

Good morning!

Unfortunately no my friend - its tough to give much more away now that there is free shipping for now :slight_smile: as always thank you for everything!

3 Likes

Totally understand, and appreciate your getting back with us on a very valuable (rare) day off!
=)

Even without a sale, I think youā€™re at the front of the pack! Awesome service, selection, and pricing! All very much appreciated!

4 Likes

All of our flavors have a suggested starting percentage which is based off that singe flavor alone. We highly recommend starting at that percentage and adjusting to taste since personal preference is of extreme importance for DIY mixers! Our team just added a couple flavors recently and we will continue to add more. Steeping times are generally 1-2 weeks for best results but feel free to vape right away! It may not taste as strong however, smelling that Strawberry Biscuit while mixing really is mouth watering! Feel free to leave feedback on the product page! We deeply appreciate product feedback on our flavors and we read them all carefully! So far, Strawberry Biscuit has been getting a nice welcome into the vaping community! Golden Eye and Ocean Myst were just added so we have yet to hear any feedback on those two. Feel free to ask us questions anytime! Our team is always on top of what you all have to say! Thank you and enjoy your labor day!

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River Youā€™ve probably answered this before but do you ship to Canada?

Yes, we do!

Why is it every time I go to order one flavor from Capella you donā€™t have it? My bad luck or are you guys cutting down the amount of flavors you carry?

@Nicotine_River are you bring back the honeydew by tfa ?? or are you switching to honeydew 2 for replacement

What flavor have you been trying to purchase from Capella?

We will be sticking with Honeydew 2 due to popular demand! :slight_smile:

what poll were you taking , sorry to sound like an ass but that flave is crap compared to the original except price but who care about price

The major issue with the old Honeydew was the extreme price compared to other TFA flavors. Many customers contacted us asking for Honeydew 2 since the original was priced too high. We decided to stop carrying Honeydew because of low sales since the price increase. Switching to Honeydew 2 was asked upon various customers.

2 Likes

wow crazy , its a complete different flavor than the original , imo the two cant be substituted to create the same recipe Anyway thanks for the info cant get it all at one place anyway right :wink: lol , congrats o. the Inawera btw how far from the completion of tfa 30ml

1 Like

Thank you and of course! If you ever have any questions weā€™re always here to answer! Also, for those 30ml TFA bottles we definitely have them in our sights and will start to pursue them very soon. We do not have a set date yet, however. Iā€™ll keep you updated with the 30ml TFA bottles once I get more info on them! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you i appreciate it as always you guys are awesome

1 Like

Capella Coconut and banana

We have never sold those flavors by Capella before. However, I will look into their popularity and see about putting them on our website! :slight_smile:

Thought I had seen them, but I havenā€™t got them from you before both my bottles are from BNR (before nicotine river). Iā€™d just prefer to buy from you when possible.

1 Like

OH your getting Inawera, Love you! Now I can do 80% of my shopping with you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Your missing Inawera Milk Chocolate. Itā€™s all the rage with now with people saying itā€™s the best chocolate ever. Itā€™s sold out at the other venders

3 Likes