Nicotine River - Updates

YES! Absolutely because some flavors are so strong that you can’t use 30 mils/1 oz before it’ll go stale and also when trying a new flavor or if it’s new to you, to see if it’s what you like or need.

1 Like

Yes they are when the price is right. A lot of us like to order a new or unfamiliar flavor in 10ml to try before committing to a larger size. Also for those flavors that we don’t use as much of so they don’t expire before use, and for super potent flavors.

3 Likes

Great minds!

1 Like

I know right :smiley:

Any word on the 6 inch long 11 gauge blunt tip needles ?

1 Like

We unfortunately will not be carrying those needles! We apologize for the inconvenience!

Yes!! I don’t like spending money on anything bigger than that if I haven’t tried it already. What will your price points look like for the 10mls?

2 Likes

That’s a bummer I was hoping to get one when I place my next nicotine order :disappointed:

How about the 2" 12ga ones from China?

1 Like

@Nicotine_River @Nicotine_River_Chem

As long as you continue to carry 2oz bottles–and larger-- at reasonable prices, I will be your fanfare.
Love you long time…and I send virtual andouille , etouffee, gumbo, and dirty rice with blackened redfish…
to Adair…and she can give the rest of you some…as she sees fit to.

2 Likes

Yes and yes. Now that I want to venture out of my FA and inw fan fair and get into other brands I am more interested in smaller bottles at good prices.

I admit, I search for the odd flavors. Even from the beginning. Yling yling, black pepper, cactus, zen garden were all in my first DIY order. It’s not recomended to do that but that’s me.

So yup. Small is good. But as always competitive pricing is important to win my business. But more importantly perfect shipping fulfillment even at a cost of 5-8 dollars more is more important. A certain vendor went to number two on my list because of that. I order and build new recipies in anticipation of my order arriving. Once the order is in I have my own mixing party…I always want what I ordered in the box. One flavor missing will kill atleast two or three recipies.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the only needles we will be carrying are the ones we currently sell.

1 Like

If anyone needs, knows about, or cares about the 12ga blunt tips, let me know.

1 Like

they are great for sampling new flaves i havent tried, then i buy bigger from you , FYI here is what i have been doing

buy 10ml from bcv or ecx
test
like i buy bigger from you guys
dont like no biggie

but its 50percent or more of my flave purchases so if you guys are doing 10ml on all you sale ill commit to buying my new flaves from you guys as well thwn the only thing id buy from other vendors is thi gs you dont carry which is a small number

please make sure ur prices are competitive , for me if your price matches its all good you dont have to be lower

2 Likes

What an amazing fantastic company

Like a magician they have something up their sleave, I feel it in my nose and it makes my mouth water.

2 Likes

I wanted to try a small test of the Customer Service Department at Nicotine River earlier today. I had placed an order Sunday 10/31/16 “All Hallows Eve”. I used the special 15% off coupon, like I am sure hundreds of others did as well. On Wed. 11/02/16 I had not received my shipping update (No Surprise). So I thought I would fire off a quick Email to the CS center. To my delight Gracie Lynn (CS) responded back in a very timely fashion to let me know Nicotine River was “experiencing longer than normal processing times” (Once again No Surprise). I have to say and I mean this sincerely. I have been totally satisfied with all my purchase experiences from Nicotine River. Very Sharp Pricing, Excellent Customer Service, A wide and deep selection of products to choice from & Yes, Fast Delivery :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nicotine River sets the gold standard for customer service. There are others as good but no one better. Grant seems to embrace the mindset that his customers WILL be satisfied.

4 Likes

I agree. It always sound like they do value the smaller scale mixer treating them like the next big future star in mixing.

5 Likes

Yes, whole-heartedly…as does Adair, Scott, Jody, Sam, Wes, Adam, H, H.C, JG, DR,…
@Nicotine_River has an incredible positive business mentality that every employee projects.
Simple, if they have it, that is where I purchase it.

3 Likes

These guys are hands down the greatest company I’ve done online business with. From top to bottom they’ve always done right by me. I emailed to ask if they would carry a flavor, two days later there it was. When I did have an issue they went above and beyond to rectify it. They’re always my first stop and one of the rare few that I personally will recommend to my friends. Thanks for everything you guys do!

2 Likes